Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Never hungry! page

TheGrappler is offline Senior Member

Never hungry!

Primal Fuel
    Has anyone not yet reached this level of primal awesomeness?

the mental clarity and not having to worry about food are the best parts in my opinion.

I find that i might eat 2-3 times a day, big hardy and filling meals, which compliment my IFs quite nicely.
    "I know what my body needs and what it can handle. There's no better way to achieve my goal than what im doing now. If my regimen leads to my death, be it in six days or six months...I will die fullfiled. The outcome is irrelavent so long as i steer towards my fate. If death is to be my prize, i welcome it with open arms."

"A pound of meat a day keeps the doctor away"

rphlslv is offline Senior Member
    I'm never hungry either. Usually I can eat 1000 calories a day on one sitting and be good for the next 24+ hours...
    .`.><((((> .`.><((((>.`.><((((>.`.><(( ((>
    ><((((> .`.><((((>.`.><((((>.`.><(( ((>

yeah, without a lack of energy either! It's so cool XD
    "I know what my body needs and what it can handle. There's no better way to achieve my goal than what im doing now. If my regimen leads to my death, be it in six days or six months...I will die fullfiled. The outcome is irrelavent so long as i steer towards my fate. If death is to be my prize, i welcome it with open arms."

lecz0r is offline Senior Member
    I've been having this "issue" the last several days... could be coincidence but it started after I did a 16 hour IF. (all I did was skip breakfast!)

I've been eating two meals a day with a small snack and its about all I can handle it seems. I've made my meals big but I'm certainly full afterwards! Hopefully I'll ramp back up after awhile. Before all this started I was eating 2-2.5k cal/day and the last few I've been around 1.5k doing my damnedest.
    Glad to hear I'm not alone =P

hehe, yup, yup. I just make sure to get adequate protein, then i make up the rest with liberal amounts of fat, i.e. butter, coconut, evoo.

I find that the more fat in incorporate into my meals, the more satiated for hours. I can put butter on just about anything.

lecz0r is offline Senior Member
    Yea no worries there, my fat/protein intake has been stellar regardless of total cals.
    Tonight I just discovered coconut milk - holy cow! that stuff is awesome. Made some coconut curry sauce for some fish and... yum yum (maybe thatll make someone hungry? haha)

No way!! i discovered the magic of coconut milk yesterday afternoon! the stuff is great! and yeah, our bodies can probably make up the deficit with stored body fat.

Ahaetulla is offline Member
    Same here - no more mid-day nauseating hunger pangs I used to get when I was eating excessive amts. of carbs. The positive effects of going primal just keep multiplying
    View all problems as challenges. Look upon negativities that arise as opportunities to learn and to grow. Don't run from them, condemn yourself, or bury your burden in saintly silence. You have a problem? Great. More grist for the mill. Rejoice, dive in, and investigate.
    - Bhante Henepola Gunaratana

cillakat is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rphlslv View Post
    I'm never hungry either. Usually I can eat 1000 calories a day on one sitting and be good for the next 24+ hours...
    But in our case, it's probably just zinc deficiency. See my journal....it happened to me too.

iherb referral code CIL457- $5 off first order

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast