1. If you do not feel good eating VLC (many don't) then do not eat that way. The fact that the human body can adapt to and deal with a NO CARB time does not mean that it is optimal.
2. There is no magical Protein-Fat-Carb ratio. At best the ratio is the "Fine Tune" part of the equation.
3. Most of these diets are really designed so that you hopefully feel good and approach a healthy weight without too much calorie counting - They are not designed for the Six Pack look.
4. If you have just lost a bunch of weight and are still trying to lose then the Six Pack should not be your goal right now. During weight lose there is a near inevitable loss of lean mass. Let your body get used to the new fat level. You are probably a year away from even considering a Six Pack and feeling good while you have it.
5. I know that what you do for a work-out is very personal but you could try mixing that up a bit. You could try cutting back the 5 day strength training to 3 days (something like Strong Lifts) and use the other two days for Sprint Training. You will end up feeling, being and looking more athletic.
It seems like you are already doing great. Take your time and enjoy yourself!
Some of you may die, but that is a risk I'm willing to take.