Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Ratio for losing body fat page 10

Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    The ones that do also get mad if you place preference in their body type too, and, are hypocrites and not worth the time of day. I've only seen really large women care about that stuff, it's insanely funny. It's all anecdotal though, so who knows.

I'm thin and don't care about being muscular, and I've pulled very, very attractive women on the regular. It's all about charm, and having a nice face. Emphasis on the charm though.

Oh, and $$
    nihil

eKatherine is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpamix View Post
    The ones that do also get mad if you place preference in their body type too, and, are hypocrites and not worth the time of day. I've only seen really large women care about that stuff, it's insanely funny. It's all anecdotal though, so who knows.

I'm thin and don't care about being muscular, and I've pulled very, very attractive women on the regular. It's all about charm, and having a nice face. Emphasis on the charm though.

Oh, and $$
    You are charming? When? Where? How did I miss that?

Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eKatherine View Post
    You are charming? When? Where? How did I miss that?
    There is no reason to show my charm to people I find undesirable
    nihil

iniQuity is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Anthony View Post
    Hey, man, I say if you want a six-pack go for it. I'm one of the lucky genetic freaks whose default body setting is "abs" no matter what I do--I just get varying degrees of ab shreddedness depending on how hard I dial in nutrition and workouts. I won't fault someone for wanting to do it as a personal challenge, unless they're doing crazy stupid/unhealthy stuff.
    Let me tell you a little story,

Fuck you.

The End.
    I used to seriously post here, now I prefer to troll.

Mr. Anthony is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by iniQuity View Post
    Let me tell you a little story,

Fuck you.

The End.
    Ha! iniQuity wins Reply of the Day. Contest resumes at 7am MST tomorrow morning.

Gorbag is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, I have abs even when being "fat" - they all shines through at 15 % of bodyfat, but I earned them in my teens by training hard...
    Whoever fights trolls should see to it that in the process he does not become a troll - for when you gaze long enough into the computer screen, the computer screen will gaze back into you!
    - Gorbag Nietzsche

Mr. Anthony is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorbag View Post
    Yeah, I have abs even when being "fat" - they all shines through at 15 % of bodyfat, but I earned them in my teens by training hard...
    I really do think that, for guys especially, training hard while undergoing puberty "sets the stage" for maintaining fitness more easily. I see it with gymnasts a lot--if you get a kid early, and he's training through puberty, his strength levels are really good decades later. If you get someone who starts training hard post-puberty it seems much more difficult.

Gorbag is offline Senior Member
    Yep, the years roughly from around 12 - 18 are immensly important to set the future physical condition for an invidual and things will be far more difficult later if missing those years! If you have trained hard in your teens and lost your strength due to lifestyle, it is much easier to regain lost strength by "musclememory" and all that later...
    Whoever fights trolls should see to it that in the process he does not become a troll - for when you gaze long enough into the computer screen, the computer screen will gaze back into you!
    - Gorbag Nietzsche

Neckhammer is online now Senior Member
    Perhaps if I was still on the market it would matter more to me.... You single guys looking to get lucky need to invest in a ring. Just put it on your left fourth digit. Total chick magnet.

Davidil is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Mmmm. Ring.

I gonna try it. Always when I walk around with my sister's kids I use them to hit in girls. I walk to girls and say "he wants to know your name" and then "he wants to know if you have a boyfriend" ;-)

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast