Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My First Sprints page 2

AppalachianMatt is offline Senior Member
    Just talked a co-worker into doing sprints with me during our lunch break. Excited about Takata (or whatever they're called) sprints. Good, quick way to get into shape and really get things moving. Nice job on the sprinting and the good thing with those dogs is they tire out easily due to their size.
    Today is a new day. You will get out of it just what you put into it. If you have made mistakes, there is always another chance for you. And supposing you have tried and failed again and again, you may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing we call 'Failure' is not the falling down, but the staying down.

Mary Pickford

Lovestoclimb is offline Senior Member
    tabata!
    I grok, therefore I am.

Bird Goddess is offline Senior Member
    I've been primal for 2.5 months & I had my first sprint today on a stationary bike. I couldn't believe the difference. Wow, what a workout. (of course, not as fun as being outdoors and running with a dog.)

TheGrappler is offline Senior Member
    I went to my school's track right after school ended. we had the biggest storm in a while, even knocked out some power.

I was gonna just grok it out, but i was wearing jeans and a polo, which i was ready to run in, but that damn rain was something else. you should have seen it.
    "I know what my body needs and what it can handle. There's no better way to achieve my goal than what im doing now. If my regimen leads to my death, be it in six days or six months...I will die fullfiled. The outcome is irrelavent so long as i steer towards my fate. If death is to be my prize, i welcome it with open arms."

"A pound of meat a day keeps the doctor away"

Lean Body is offline Member
    great idea to sprint with a dog, could be a good motivation since dogs are great runners, well.. unfortunately not all of them, I have a bulldog that sleeps all day, I even forget when the last time I saw him running, he's so lazy he never even barks unless he's hungry, guess I'll have to look for a neighbor who has a great dane

Helen in Oz is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    oh that sounds so cool! Sounds like you had a blast. I can't wait to start building my fitness, I haven't really run in ages.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12