Sounds like your only option would be to try full on Peat for 4~ years and really clear out PUFA to see if it has any benefit on hair growth. Also I'd recommend avoiding iron by drinking coffee with any meat source and giving blood whenever possible. Make sure your calcium is 2:1 to phosphorus, support extra with blackstrap or eggshells if needed. And like I said, limit muscle meat and pair any inflammatory aminos with gelatin. IMO sugar should be around 300-500g a day and fat around 30-50 or less. Protein 150~ is enough but up to 200 is ok. Astin, t3, niacinimide, preg, vit e, and d should all be sups to consider. Lastly I can't recall but there might be something where rubbing astin and or caffeine on the scalp can increase growth.
Notes I may point to:
1) WARNING: beware of chronic very low carb diets, especially ones low in resistant starch and other Paleo/Primal prebiotics
2) I try to do what works best for me, and often fail
3) YMMV. Don't imitate me--find what works for you. The only fact I know for certain is that of my ignorance.
4) When I report health results, it doesn't mean I think they apply to anyone else. Iím not prescribing.
5) It may improve discussion if neither of us tries to speak for the other