Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Unexpected sources of wheat... Makes me frustrated! page 3

Knifegill is offline Senior Member
    I'm a mouth breather, though, and only wake up with dry mouth, not ever sore throat. So there are probably exceptions. I just can't get enough air through my nose.

Turquoisepassion:
    Knifegill is christened to be high carb now!
    notontherug:
    the buttstuff...never interested.
    He gives me Lamprey Kisses in the midnight sea
    Flubby tubby gums latching onto me
    For all that I've done wrong, I mastodon something right...

My pony picture thread http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread82786.html

Jenry Hennings is online now Senior Member
    You can get the same benefit from a lollipop. All the lozenge is doing is creating saliva to swallow, which lollies do also, and I'd rather take my chances with sugar than hidden shit :P

Crabbcakes is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, I know some about the wheat thing. No Play-doh or anything shampoo by Aveda, either - wheat there, too. Try Thayer's Slippery Elm lozenges - from the health food store/Vitamin Shoppe/or online, we like cherry flavored the best, really soothing.
    I have a mantra that I have spouted for years... "If I eat right, I feel right. If I feel right, I exercise right. If I exercise right, I think right. If I think right, I eat right..." Phil-SC

Lady D is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Knifegill View Post
    I'm a mouth breather, though, and only wake up with dry mouth, not ever sore throat. So there are probably exceptions. I just can't get enough air through my nose.
    Yeah, but like an elimination diet to rule out possible intolerances, it's worth a shot for anyone who mouth breathes and has throat problems, costs nowt.

I used to feel like I couldn't get enough air, but it (evidently! lol) turns out I could, not saying you're the same but it took me some getting used to.

Knifegill is offline Senior Member
    Good words.

Turquoisepassion:
    Knifegill is christened to be high carb now!
    notontherug:
    the buttstuff...never interested.
    He gives me Lamprey Kisses in the midnight sea
    Flubby tubby gums latching onto me
    For all that I've done wrong, I mastodon something right...

My pony picture thread http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread82786.html

RichMahogany is online now Senior Member
    Uh oh. I hurt some poor physicist's feelings. Here's the PM I got.

Quote Originally Posted by dkJames
    Hello Rich,

You assume way too much about me, and that can also be a sign of arrogance but I will not venture further assuming more about you. I was a leading physicist in one of the pioneering experiments on the RHIC at BNL, studying the possible creation of the quark-gluon plasma. We actually discovered an interesting "new" state of matter called the Color-Glass Condensate at high rapidities, and other fancy properties at the available beam energy (the LHC at CERN will probably show some more).

So when I come up with a comparison like this in my reply to quelsen, I know what I am talking about.

As to getting laid, you also assume a little too much but I don't need to go into details. You on the other hand can still go and fuck yourself if you like. I make no assumption about you though.

J.
    And my response

Quote Originally Posted by me
    My name's not Rich.

I don't care about your physics credentials.

Thanks for taking the time to write me a private message.

Please don't do that again.

dkJames is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RichMahogany View Post
    Uh oh. I hurt some poor physicist's feelings. Here's the PM I got.
    Not really, I just thought I would not pollute a public thread with what I had to say to you. I did not think that anybody would care to read our little correspondence and I also thought I would use a basic right to reply to your insult but directly to you. But here you are spreading more crap on a public thread. Copy/pasting a private message to a public thread is not correct, and you reveal yourself as an idiot and a complete moron at that. That puts an end to my dealing with you.

RichMahogany is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dkJames View Post
    Not really, I just thought I would not pollute a public thread with what I had to say to you.
    You had no problem polluting it to be insulting towards Quelsen, a member here who has earned much more respect from his posting history than you.
    I did not think that anybody would care to read our little correspondence
    Probably because you failed to realize how funny it is, professor.
    and I also thought I would use a basic right to reply to your insult but directly to you.
    Is that right detailed in the Geneva Conventions or the United Nations Universal Declaration of Human Rights?
    But here you are spreading more crap on a public thread.
    Spreading it around, dancing in it, laughing hysterically, and rubbing it in everyone's hair...The Aristocrats!
    Copy/pasting a private message to a public thread is not correct,
    It's absolutely correct if one of the parties wants to share. A conversation is only private when all parties agree on it being private. That's definitely in the Geneva Conventions.
    and you reveal yourself as an idiot and a complete moron at that.
    Oh no, my secret's out. Thanks for trying to keep it in the private messages.
    That puts an end to my dealing with you.
    I hope so. I seriously doubt it, but I hope so.

Quote Originally Posted by RichMahogany View Post

I hope so. I seriously doubt it, but I hope so.
    what is with the people on this forum lately? this is far and away the worst it has ever been. no wonder why all the oldies-but-goodies don't post here and haven't posted here in years. this place has turned in to a soap opera.

Leida is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Another day I spotted bison burgers in our grocery store. I was so excited to see something like this... but of course they make burgers with bread crumbs. So much for diversifying the meat choices, lol.
    My Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread57916.html
    When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast