Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: More Human than Human? page

Roach is offline Senior Member

More Human than Human?

Primal Fuel
    So this is just a general Primal post. Maybe it belongs in a different section but oh well. Yeah I stole the title from a White Zombie song but it directly relates to what I'm going to talk about. In short, I feel more human than human right now.

I'm sure others have had similar experiences but I'm curious to hear it first hand. Since switching to primal, do any of you guys/gals have times where you just feel...different?

Let me explain. I just went to the driving range then to the gym while pulling a standard 16hr IF. I broke the fast with a glass of (slightly watered down) coconut milk, 3 pieces of bacon, 3 eggs, and then a glass of raw milk. I felt great during the fast and now I feel unreal. It's like I'm mentally, physically, and spiritually at peace/invincible. Like nothing could negatively affect me. It kinda feels like I'm "in the zone" except I'm not doing anything. This has happened to me several times since making the switch.

Anyone else have any idea what I'm talking about? Or am I just sounding like a lunatic?

lmyers04 is offline Senior Member
    I love this post. I dont think I could have said it better. Im not really sure how to respond, other than to say, youre not the only one feeling like this....

Sungrazer is offline Senior Member
    It certainly feels different at times yeah. For instance training while on IF, I might be a bit hungry before training, but during and right after. Not at all hungry and I feel great.

The grain induced cotton ball in my brain is long gone, that is for sure...
    Sometimes you need to be told the truth in order to be able to see it.

My journal

I see grain people...

Exist in shadow, drifting away.

TheGrappler is offline Senior Member
    that's why i say it's an enlightening experience. IFing doesn't make us feel like zombies like it would your average person on a modern diet.
    "I know what my body needs and what it can handle. There's no better way to achieve my goal than what im doing now. If my regimen leads to my death, be it in six days or six months...I will die fullfiled. The outcome is irrelavent so long as i steer towards my fate. If death is to be my prize, i welcome it with open arms."

"A pound of meat a day keeps the doctor away"

Fatkid is offline Senior Member
    There are many times (usually at night during my post feeding/pre-bed routine) where I just feel like a beast. Unfortunately that feeling usually leads to me being unable to sleep... ... maybe I need to eat earlier... *shrug*...

either way...I love that feeling (I quite frequently have the same feeling in the morning pre-feeding)

Grumpycakes is offline Senior Member
    Having studied and meditated on all that I have over the past 3 or 4 years, I find that I can't take civilization and its daily "problems" very seriously anymore. I don't worry. I would love to be stranded in a downpour somewhere, just for kicks. I just quit my job so I could spend the summer outdoors, painting and playing.

TheGrappler is offline Senior Member
    Nice XD
    "I know what my body needs and what it can handle. There's no better way to achieve my goal than what im doing now. If my regimen leads to my death, be it in six days or six months...I will die fullfiled. The outcome is irrelavent so long as i steer towards my fate. If death is to be my prize, i welcome it with open arms."

"A pound of meat a day keeps the doctor away"

primalpatty is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Primalchild View Post
    I would love to be stranded in a downpour somewhere, just for kicks.
    Ooh, that happened to me this winter. Came home so wet I had to strip nekkid in the entryway so as not to drip on the carpet. Sooooo terrific!

chima_p is offline Senior Member
    Haha that's how I read the title just like it's sung. More Hu-man Than Hu Man!

I know how you feel. Next time break your fast with a hunk of meat that you just took of the BBQ and tear it off the bone with no utensils.

chima_p is offline Senior Member

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast