Thread: Coconut milk and iron page

TheGrappler is offline Senior Member

Coconut milk and iron

Primal Fuel
    This is weird, i have two cans, each from a different brand. One of them contains 4% DVof iron the other 0%. Why is that? One of them has 55% coconut milk as the main ingredient, the other is "coconut extract". the extract one has the iron.
    "I know what my body needs and what it can handle. There's no better way to achieve my goal than what im doing now. If my regimen leads to my death, be it in six days or six months...I will die fullfiled. The outcome is irrelavent so long as i steer towards my fate. If death is to be my prize, i welcome it with open arms."

"A pound of meat a day keeps the doctor away"

Grol is offline Senior Member
    I dunno, but I read somewhere that coconut milk had 6 times the iron of coconut cream. It was also way higher in calcium, potassium, and magnesium.

This isn't it, but it shows some of the differences.

i see, maybe it has something to do with the cream content.
    "I know what my body needs and what it can handle. There's no better way to achieve my goal than what im doing now. If my regimen leads to my death, be it in six days or six months...I will die fullfiled. The outcome is irrelavent so long as i steer towards my fate. If death is to be my prize, i welcome it with open arms."

Mahewa is offline Member

Coconuts

Check out the following links for some great COCONUT information.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coconut_milk

http://www.coconutresearchcenter.org/nutrition.pdf
    Alternative Medicine For Body And Mind

oh, i just found that coconut research center site a couple of hours ago, and i read that wiki like fifty times! Coconut is amazing!