Limited Time: Grab your FREE Box of Dark Chocolate Almond Bars Get Yours>>Close
Open
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: McDonald's McDouble "cheapest, most nutritious and bountiful food ever"

Hybrid View

Cool McDonald's McDouble "cheapest, most nutritious and bountiful food ever"

Not sure if anyone has seen this latest malarkey - basically it's been said that the $1 McDouble is basically humanity's greatest caloric/nutritional/value achievement, I found it quite oddball yet interesting, so decided to do a write-up on it all.

--> McDonald’s McDouble – Greatest Most Bountiful Source of Nutrition, or Death on a Bun?

Enjoy (hopefully)!

seeing that line reminds me of the mcdonald's publicity machine saying that their food molded and went bad just like any other food

when anyone who's ever been a child eating at mcdonald's and dropping buns and fries in the bottom of the car only to find them some time later as hard disks and sticks could, with more authority, say otherwise

i'm choosing to disbelieve, is what i'm getting at here
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    seeing that line reminds me of the mcdonald's publicity machine saying that their food molded and went bad just like any other food

when anyone who's ever been a child eating at mcdonald's and dropping buns and fries in the bottom of the car only to find them some time later as hard disks and sticks could, with more authority, say otherwise

you should choose to disbelive this I think
    ad astra per aspera

Quote Originally Posted by TheFastCat View Post
    can i still choose to believe mcdonald's is chemically?
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
    lol

I have not eaten in a fast food restaurant in well over 15 years, ever since I saw SuperSize me, although I did set foot in one about 6 months ago when I was travelling and eating avocados and we needed salt. I just wanted to stand up on one of the tables and scream, "wake up people, this stuff is killing you", but of course I didn't.

can i still choose to believe mcdonald's is chemically?
    Oh sure. And believe in the HFCS and soybean oil, too. I know I do. XD

To be fair, I've had a lot of homemade food get exposed to air and go the 'dessicated' route. I'd fault McD's for a lot of things, but not that.

This kind of thing cracks me up. It's like the new MalWart ads touting all the good they do. I just mentally spit on the ground and go about my day.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Good stuff, Ash. I enjoyed reading it.

"I used to eat crazy amounts of meat and cheese and bacon. I still do, but I used to, too."

Love it. I also loved the All Your Base reference.
    be the hair that knots with my hair
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    primal since oct. 1, 2012