Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Eat Stop Eat??? page 3

FrankOcean is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Brad's book is just great! has tons of research and answers plenty of questions on I.F

He personally likes the idea of a more protein/fat diet but I think he uses the "all you want to eat" type of deal for marketing purposes.

Don't hate on the guy, he was the one who introduce and sold me to the idea of I.F

Lovestoclimb is offline Senior Member
    Definitely no hate for the guy here! He's got so much good information on his sites/blogs and on youtube. I'd love to attend one of his conferences some day.
    I grok, therefore I am.

Grol is offline Senior Member
    I don't hate the guy, I hate being hard sold free information on squeeze pages pimped by thousands of clickbank affiliates. It's really annoying. The second I inadvertantly land on a squeeze page, I leave. Hype hype hype. Buy buy buy. Oh gimme a break. Brad's great, and exploiting free information is fine in a free enterprise economy. I would just feel like a sucker for paying for ESE.

Fast 5 is a free IF ebook written by an MD with the same basic information Brad sells. I love the why it's free spiel. That little page motivates me not to eat more than just about anything I've read.

Many people are overweight simply because food marketing and advertising has been pervasive and successful. "Breakfast is the most important meal of the day" has become nutritional dogma without a shred of solid science behind it. "Jump start your metabolism by eating" has become common even though it makes as much sense as trying to drain your car's gasoline (petrol) tank by adding fuel to it. Follow the money, and you'll see most of the cause of the obesity epidemic. "Eat healthy" is okay with the food producers as long as you eat, eat, eat and keep the money flowing. The fitness centers, weight-loss centers and pharmaceutical companies have no objection.
    So true.

TheGrappler is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Grol View Post
    I don't hate the guy, I hate being hard sold free information on squeeze pages pimped by thousands of clickbank affiliates. It's really annoying. The second I inadvertantly land on a squeeze page, I leave. Hype hype hype. Buy buy buy. Oh gimme a break. Brad's great, and exploiting free information is fine in a free enterprise economy. I would just feel like a sucker for paying for ESE.

Fast 5 is a free IF ebook written by an MD with the same basic information Brad sells. I love the why it's free spiel. That little page motivates me not to eat more than just about anything I've read.

So true.
    damn...for real...
    "I know what my body needs and what it can handle. There's no better way to achieve my goal than what im doing now. If my regimen leads to my death, be it in six days or six months...I will die fullfiled. The outcome is irrelavent so long as i steer towards my fate. If death is to be my prize, i welcome it with open arms."

"A pound of meat a day keeps the doctor away"

Darrin is offline Senior Member
    Eat Stop Eat is a solid book loaded with enough info to change most anyone's paradigm. Yeah, he basically says "eat whatever," and to a point I'm sure he's right. But for people who are still hostages to the glucose roller-coaster (as I once was), it might be more difficult to make it 24 hours without getting a bit surly.
    Lean, Mean, Virile Machine
    The Modern Man's Guide to Health, Fitness, and Wellness

eva
    eva is offline Senior Member
    im shure you all mean Martin (Berkhan) from leangains... dont know of any Mark there...
    challenge yourself
    i blog here http://theprimalwoman.blogspot.com/

TheGrappler is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by EGYnutrition View Post
    Mark's protocols at Lean gains/Lyle's protocols are the best IF/modified IF programs I've seen. Here's mark's site:
    http://leangains.blogspot.com/

Lyle's:
    http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/
    yeah, he meant martin, lol
    "I know what my body needs and what it can handle. There's no better way to achieve my goal than what im doing now. If my regimen leads to my death, be it in six days or six months...I will die fullfiled. The outcome is irrelavent so long as i steer towards my fate. If death is to be my prize, i welcome it with open arms."

"A pound of meat a day keeps the doctor away"

rphlslv is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGrappler View Post
    yeah, he meant martin, lol
    I just looked at his transformation. Wow! Maybe I'm just not patient enough.
    .`.><((((> .`.><((((>.`.><((((>.`.><(( ((>
    ><((((> .`.><((((>.`.><((((>.`.><(( ((>

Lovestoclimb is offline Senior Member
    And Martin maintains extremely low BF levels all year round with apparent ease using his own methods. Pretty awesome.
    I grok, therefore I am.

EGYnutrition is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Hahaha everyone screws up his name too!

Martin I meant. And that website is awesome regardless of whether or not your desires fall along the same path.

In Pursuit of Healthiness, Only to Achieve Happiness!: www.livingnotsurviving.com

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast