Hello!

My husband and I have been Primal since March and absolutely love it! We both have more energy and less tummy issues. Before that, I had been doing 35 minutes of Zumba 3-4 days/week and Jillian Michael's Ripped in 30 4-5 days/week (for about 3 months) before I found the PB. I had rebuilt my muscle mass, but not lost any fat. Then we started eating Primally and I lost 12 lbs the first 3 weeks! And I pretty much stopped exercising until last week.

We've since relocated and live amongst some beautiful scenery so I've been going on a 20-25 minute walk every couple days including hills and stairs. I also want to get back into JM's Ripped in 30 as it helped me rebuild my muscle. Is this a good idea? If so, is 4 days/week too much combined with walks 4-5 days/week?

I'm also looking around the campus (we live on a seminary) for things we could utilize for more Primal fitness (such as something to use as a pull-up bar) as my husband certainly won't want to do Ripped in 30 with me! =p And I'd much rather be outside anyhow.

Your thoughts and suggestions are most welcome. Thank you!! =]

Aimee