Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Lunge variations page 3

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    i do single arm OH squats and they are definitely menacing. with normal OH squats i usually just spend my time trying to balance the bar vs feeling the squat. for the single arm ones, i use a measly 10kg dumbbell in the front and OH Press a 5kg dumbbell and it is horrific lol single arm OH lunge was my next plan for the gym next week as they have a way better range of dumbbells than i do.

Misabi is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by seaweed View Post
    i do single arm OH squats and they are definitely menacing. with normal OH squats i usually just spend my time trying to balance the bar vs feeling the squat. for the single arm ones, i use a measly 10kg dumbbell in the front and OH Press a 5kg dumbbell and it is horrific lol single arm OH lunge was my next plan for the gym next week as they have a way better range of dumbbells than i do.
    You keep this up and you'll end up like this in no time ;-)
    If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Quote Originally Posted by tfarny View Post
    If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/ and this (personal fave): http://www.archevore.com/get-started/

oh god no! i cant do big quads. i doubt to be honest mine would get like that as i dont get bulky and she has probably tried way way harder than i ever could. and no way no how would i be pulling my pants down like that lol

bumping this. i supersetted OH one arm lunges with dumbbell bench press and actually couldnt do the last 2 of my last set of bench press which is unheard of. so the OH lunges kick full body. i was only using a 6kg weight too!

WaylandC is online now Senior Member
    Lunges with a dumbbell on the side opposite of the working leg. Additionally, two dumbbells with the heavier on the side opposite of the working leg. Good stuff.

oceangrl is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WaylandC View Post
    Lunges with a dumbbell on the side opposite of the working leg. Additionally, two dumbbells with the heavier on the side opposite of the working leg. Good stuff.
    Personal favorite.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123