Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Would like some attention here . . . page 4

Paleobird Guest
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by Markbt View Post
    If you are looking at ways to get more MCTs, check out the Bulletproof Executive site. He invented bulletproof coffee (coffee with MCT oil and grass fed butter) and follows a low toxin, high fat ketogenic version of paleo. I'm sure he has lots of recommended ways to incorporate more fat and MCTs.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app
    Another resource is the AtkinsForSeizures.org site which is by and for parents of epileptic kids on the ketogenic protocol. They have a lot of tips for how to use MCT oil.

Rosemary 231 is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleobird View Post
    Another resource is the AtkinsForSeizures.org site which is by and for parents of epileptic kids on the ketogenic protocol. They have a lot of tips for how to use MCT oil.
    Thanks, I'll go there. I'm going to take just 2 TBLs a day until I weigh on Saturday. I didn't consider the calories because my efforts were aimed at stopping the weight loss. I realize now how quick additional calories can add up. 230 extra a day might be just enough calories to hold my weight steady.

Rosemary 231 is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosemary 231 View Post
    Thanks, I'll go there. I'm going to take just 2 TBLs a day until I weigh on Saturday. I didn't consider the calories because my efforts were aimed at stopping the weight loss. I realize now how quick additional calories can add up. 230 extra a day might be just enough calories to hold my weight steady.
    I wanted to mention that the last 2 days I've been taking it straight, 3 white, plastic coffee spoons equal a tablespoon. It's not really so bad, to me it tastes slightly buttery and a little salty.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234