Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Coconut oil and Alzheimers page

Rosemary 231 is online now Senior Member

Coconut oil and Alzheimers

Primal Fuel
    A friend of mine just sent me an email containing a video about coconut oil and Alzheimers. It's very brief but quite interesting. I'd like to post the link here and hear your thoughts. I've never added a video link before do I just copy and paste it into the post?

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    You can just post the link, or if the format is supported, use the icon just to the left of the quote icon and the video will be viewable within your post. I believe if the format isn't supported and you use the icon, it will still show up as a link.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    You can just post the link, or if the format is supported, use the icon just to the left of the quote icon and the video will be viewable within your post. I believe if the format isn't supported and you use the icon, it will still show up as a link.
    Thanks so much. I'll give it a try. Many of us may have already heard the report but I didn't and I learned more than I knew before about coconut oil.

Coconut oil and Alzheimers video.

Coconut Oil Touted as Alzheimer's Remedy

Paleobird Guest

F.Fellini is offline Member
    Coconut oil seems to be protective against a number of degenerative diseases, including diabetes, so this doesn't surprise me.

Is there anywhere, among all the archived articles on Daily Apply, one that explains the different uses for coconut oil, coconut cream and probably coconut milk. Give me a shove in the right direction and I'll do the searching. I reached my weight loss goal about 2 months ago and now I'm fighting a new battle, one I've never had to confront before, . . . maintaining my new weight. I eat to fullness but I'm still losing. I thought if I began using one of the coconut products, probably the oil, I could settle at my goal. The way my life has been running the last 2 years, not being allergic to dairy or frying at high temps, I never got around to trying any of the coconut products. Obviously, they could benefit me a great deal.
    Last edited by Rosemary 231; 07-25-2013 at 08:20 AM.

Cryptocode is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleobird View Post
    This is a much better talk that the first one, above. That one is scored as an advertisement. Keytones are the answer to Alzheimers disease. Specifically, MCT oil will help the body make keytones. Coconut Oil also containes mct's.
    "When the search for truth is confused with political advocacy, the pursuit of knowledge is reduced to the quest for power." - Alston Chase

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Does anyone else have the sudden urge to start chowing down on big white fluffy spoonfuls of coconut oil?
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Stacy15 is online now Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    Does anyone else have the sudden urge to start chowing down on big white fluffy spoonfuls of coconut oil?
    I melt mine, and then drink it

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast