Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I'm becoming very forgetful. page 3

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Really, we've gone from "eat more fat" for every ailment, to "eat more carbs." Carb flu has gone from being part of the natural progression from a heavily carbed WOE to something we should shun by eating sweet potatoes.

If you don't have weight to lose, just eat naturally within primal parameters. You may notice that your intake of all three macros varies a bit. It's not a big deal. I get sad when I see people struggle so hard with the little things when one of the best things about primal is how great the food is.

If your forgetfulness starts interfering with your life, I would go see a doctor.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

NewbiePrimal is offline Junior Member
    Ok well to give an update, I have been eating a little bit more carbs and do feel a little better. I've not lost anything else. To those that scoffed about me not losing my phone in stores before, no I have not, and this was getting kind of bad. I remember many years ago when I was following Atkins, I had a similar experience (not with leaving items, but just being foggy) I get adequate sleep 8+ hours a night, so that was not it. I do attribute it to going Primal. Am I going to quit? Heck no, but as some nice people on the thread suggested, I will be upping my starcy carbs for the moment. As one poster asked, it was the case that I was eating no fruit for awhile and minimal carbs, so that may have had something to do with it. I was curious about the electrolytes or something, is there something I can take for that? I use to drink vitamin water, but I guess not anymore since starting this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123