Thread: Just did my first Primal "Lift Heavy Things" assessment and workout page

Spheni is offline Member

Just did my first Primal "Lift Heavy Things" assessment and workout

And oh lordy! I can hardly move my arms! I only did one cycle since I did the assessment as well. I can tell already that this is going to make big changes in my body. I've been doing weight lifting and it apparently doesn't use the same muscles the same way lol. Really looking forward to this!

kansas-klx is offline Member
    Once your connective tissues and joints finally adjust, everything will settle in and it'll be smooth sailing from there. I'm about 58 days in with PB and experienced the same thing.

Spheni is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kansas-klx View Post
    Once your connective tissues and joints finally adjust, everything will settle in and it'll be smooth sailing from there. I'm about 58 days in with PB and experienced the same thing.
    Thanks kansas! Good to know. Definitely sore today. It's funny how you can be working out but not hit certain muscles.

RichMahogany is online now Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by Spheni View Post
    Thanks kansas! Good to know. Definitely sore today. It's funny how you can be working out but not hit certain muscles.
    It's not just if you "hit" them, but how. Intensity OR volume you're not used to will tend to cause more soreness. But I have good news, kansas is right, and that will slow down to very minimal soreness once you adapt to the workout scheme. Keep it up!