Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Help choosing these two herbs in supplement form..... page

fkjr2 is offline Senior Member

Help choosing these two herbs in supplement form.....

Shop Now
    Cinnamon and Turmeric

Thanks!

lemontwisst is online now Senior Member
    Is there a reason you'd prefer supplements over using them in the food you're eating? Just curious.

Not sure if it's an option, but I would think you could just get your own high quality spices and put them in capsules yourself...

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    I don't know, but I once bought cinnamon as a supplement and it's just cinnamon in a capsule. Save your money and just make some kind of health drink with what you can most likely can buy more cheaply in the spice section.

Just a suggestion: ACV + turmeric + cinnamon + water. Use a little bit of warm/hot water to get them into solution. Top off with cold water. Add a couple of drops of stevia if it's too sour. If you take any other supplements, you can drink them down with this drink.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

noodletoy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fkjr2 View Post
    Help choosing these two herbs in supplement form..... Cinnamon and Turmeric

Thanks!
    um, i pick "c"-- eat them. both spices are more beneficial when heated with a bit of oil or butter to release nutrition. just cook with them and stop wasting money on pills with dubious concentrations and questionable freshness.
    As I ate the oysters with their strong taste of the sea and their faint metallic taste that the cold white wine washed away, leaving only the sea taste and the succulent texture, and as I drank their cold liquid from each shell and washed it down with the crisp taste of the wine, I lost the empty feeling and began to be happy and to make plans.

Ernest Hemingway

Paleobird Guest
    Not only that, they're both tasty. Why would you want to miss that by putting it in a capsule?

convenience - I travel so for the supplementation I prefer pill form - of course I do understand the benefits of fresh of which I also take advantage of when I am able but my question still stands for the added convenience when I travel....

you don't need these as supps. save your money.
    As I ate the oysters with their strong taste of the sea and their faint metallic taste that the cold white wine washed away, leaving only the sea taste and the succulent texture, and as I drank their cold liquid from each shell and washed it down with the crisp taste of the wine, I lost the empty feeling and began to be happy and to make plans.

Ernest Hemingway

Why wouldn't I?

why would you?

as i already said, they are of unverifiable concentration and dubious freshness. what the hell good is a pill full of stale filler?

Ernest Hemingway

And how would you know this to be true exactly?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast