Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Curious - MCT + Sugar = ketosis and carb use simultaneously? page 2

Knifegill is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Seriously, though. Almost my entire work shift I'm annoyingly happy. It bugs people. I do get cranky once in awhile, but always with high energy. I often feel like I'm made of awesome lightning, like I'm about to fly, like nothing can touch me. Can a manic high become permanent? Is that what Primal has done, stuck the swing at the top of its arc?

Turquoisepassion:
    Knifegill is christened to be high carb now!
    notontherug:
    the buttstuff...never interested.
    He gives me Lamprey Kisses in the midnight sea
    Flubby tubby gums latching onto me
    For all that I've done wrong, I mastodon something right...

My pony picture thread http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread82786.html

Paleobird Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Knifegill View Post
    Seriously, though. Almost my entire work shift I'm annoyingly happy. It bugs people. I do get cranky once in awhile, but always with high energy. I often feel like I'm made of awesome lightning, like I'm about to fly, like nothing can touch me. Can a manic high become permanent? Is that what Primal has done, stuck the swing at the top of its arc?
    No, this is what it's like to feel NORMAL. Everyone else is still stuck in the mire below. Awesome becomes the new normal.

Paleo0731 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by Knifegill View Post

Haha I was just messing with you. Ever since I changed my eating habits, I have been in a better mood most of the time. Even when I first wake up. I think its because I am more satisfied after eating quality food instead of processed crap. I'm sure I am also benefiting from the endophins from exercise. I don't get hungry as quickly and when I do I don't get crabby like I used to. Remember we are eating real food now, not food made in a lab with chemicals you can't pronounce. And it tastes better.
    Last edited by Paleo0731; 07-21-2013 at 04:46 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12