Thread: Hello to all! page

eilis10 is offline Junior Member

Hello to all!

Primal Fuel
    FONT="Arial"][/FONT]
    I'm not sure how I stumbled across Mark's Blog. I have been getting his Daily Apple, and reading the site for a couple of weeks now. Three years ago I was at a low point in my life - heaviest weight I've ever been, going through a divorce, losing the house, etc. I decided to tackle the fear in my life first - and made a commitment to myself to go skydiving before my next birthday - which I did! It was amazing - I faced the scariest thing I could think of, and it HAS changed my life!
    Just making the decision helped me - I began losing weight almost immediately, and by the time I went diving, I had lost about 90 pounds. (still about 40 pounds above my goal weight)
    I kept the weight off for about 2 1/2 years, but over the last 6 months, I've had lots of stress in my life, and evidently I am a stress eater, because I have put back on about 30 pounds.
    Anyway - Today I ordered the primal blueprint, printed out the pyramids so I have something to work on while I'm waiting for the book... I'm pretty excited that finally I'll be getting back on track! I'll send pics soon! I'm looking forward to feeling as good as I'm going to look!

Helen in Oz is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    hi Ellis, welcome! This is a great forum. Have you signed up for Mark's 'Primal Blueprint 101' newsletters? I forget where the link is but if you have a dig around the blog you'll find it. It's great, each day for about a week you get an email with links to the key posts on important topics.

Bravo on your weight loss and skydive! For me it's more about good health and getting strong again - I want to get my old adventurous self back, so I'm starting to plan a Big Adventure! Setting a goal seems like a good motivator - sounds like it worked well for you!