Mr. Anthony is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryKiwi47 View Post
    Three of us.

T-Shirts must now be made.
    Four!

Sent via A-10 Warthog

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by F.Fellini View Post
    It's not the grazing that makes the SAD bad, it's what people are grazing on!!! I'm a 2-3 meal a day guy myself, but there's nothing wrong with 5 meals per day or whatever if those meals are healthy. If its 4 grain based meals and snacking on cookies with vegetable oil and HFCS, that's a different story.
    Maybe for some, 5+ eatings per day is okay. I'm thinking people who do vigorous physical labor or professional or competitive athletes, or maybe even children or lactating women. But for the average person, eating all day isn't healthy. The body needs to undergo occasional lapses in eating in order to "clean out the garbage." Eating healthful foods is always going to be healthier than eating crap, no matter which model you use, but grazing is for ruminants, and humans aren't ruminants. There is absolutely no reason for the average office worker to eat five times per day. Even hypoglycemics would do better eating resistant starches and curing themselves (no easy task) than by feeding their condition by eating continuously.

Just my opinion from what I've read, and YMMV with no hard feelings.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

eKatherine is offline Senior Member
    On the average, maybe 2 pieces of fruit or less. But that may mean a number of consecutive days without fruit, and then I eat a watermelon or a couple of pounds of cherries over a 2 day period.

momrn is offline Member
    At least four or five right now. Fruit is in season where I live. Figs are falling off my tree because they are so large. Blueberries are the size dimes at my neighbors. The blackberries are finally coming in well in the woods. Fruit is at it's peak and so plentiful. I'll eat it while I can get it.

lea
    lea is offline Senior Member
    It depends on what fruit looked good at the store they week? Nothing looked good this week so I bought nothing but I was craving fruit yesterday and had some at a restaurant. Usually in summer once or twice a day...

Neckhammer is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Anthony View Post
    Four!

Sent via A-10 Warthog
    Fifthsies!

canuck416 is offline Senior Member
    I eat fruit in season and try to make sure its local and organic. If you are new to Primal/Paleo and you are trying to lose weight then I suggest a strict limitation on your fruit consumption and a real focus on carb management (keeping it in the Primal sweet spot of 75 to 100 gms per day range). I didn't eat any fruit during my first 4 months of Paleo. Once you have reached your goal weight and you are fat adapted, getting in your long walks, sprints and lifting then you can back off on being so carb focused and enjoy your seasonal fruit without much thought.

Leida is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    A lot. Feel much better and my weight is more stable since I stopped chasing the carb limit and avoiding the forbidden fruit.
    My Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread57916.html
    When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast