The pharmacy is calling my doc to have the script changed over to the slow release generic glucophage Metformin.
I'll check out rob wolf's info and Chris Kresser when I get a chance tonight.
All that I read so far says that once my thyroid numbers are where they need to be, PCOS won't be an issue. But I'm not totally sure I have it yet anyway. I'll know next week when the results are in.
I'm taking vitex for progesterone right now but may get a cream when I get the results back.
I'm trying to decide if I want to go ahead and take the Metformin?! I'm just confused on what to do right now.