Page 19 of 28 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Primal Journal- Emofedom page 19

theprimalcajun is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    That was an awesome post Em! Great attitude & you will accomplish what you have set your mind to do!!! We'll be here to cheer you on!!

lol on Ethan's camo everything. I see nothing wrong with that!! My little niece who will be 2 in Feb is like that. Her grandpa ( my brother) is a big hunter, so she had camo sheets, bumper pads, diaper bag, you name it! lol. But she is definitely all girl!! She will just be a girl that knows how to hunt when she gets older!!

Hope you have a wonderful evening!!
    SW-211
    CW-209

Goal: Don't worry be happy!

Emofedom is offline Senior Member
    163!! Gotta love love love being in ketosis! Losing 30 pounds seems more and more doable now that the scale is moving again. I want those diamond stud earrings for Christmas that I told my husband he was gonna get me when I lost the weight!! Lol

**Wednesday**
    Not a very exciting day. Ethan stayed home since he was still feeling bad. I Went to town to do my medical labs before next Wednesday's Dr appointment. I came home and chilled with him until time to pick up my brother at 5. Ethan and I played games until bedtime and then I got dressed for the gym. I really considered not going cause I'm not feeling 100% yet but I decides to tough it out. Glad I did. I had a good workout and really concentrated on ME for a while.

[Food]
    B-IF
    L- meatloaf
    D-meatloaf

[Exercise]
    45min on upper body, abs and back
    30min on the stationary bike (had my iPad so I read some of my book on my kindle app)

[Sleep]
    11-7

Em
    "Adapt and Overcome"

So we had a bunch of stormy weather yesterday so of course the power was out! I love the rain. I love the coolness that it brings. I hate the power outages that accompanying them though. I live out in the country so the wind can blow just a bit and we will be without power for hours. Rrrrrrr

Today the weather is nice and power is on. Great day for weekend chores. I just used this hammered copper paint that is suppose to stick to anything. I sprayed my ugly white bathroom counter top. Cross your fingers it turns out. I already know I will have to touch up the wall... Cause the painters tape came loose!

Yesterday I ate corn chips... Was hungry and had no power to cook. I hate that i wasn't prepared with more primal protein snacks. Today I'm making up for it by eating no carbs today.

Em
    "Adapt and Overcome"

What's with all the restaurants coming up with pretzel buns this month. I love love love pretzels and now its on my no no list. How unfair!!

Pretzel dogs at sonics
    Pretzel burgers at Rudy Tuesdays

Em
    "Adapt and Overcome"

Kikiperpie is offline Senior Member
    Hi emofedom, I should admit I've been lurking for a few weeks. Your Ethan is too cute! He is adorable. It sounds like you have a lot on your plate part from being mum to a 1 yr old. But I have to say I was motivated personally by your gritty determination of not giving in until you have the strong body you deserve. I am so with you on that. Stay strong. You are strong!
    I'm not saying lets kill all the stupid people in the world, I'm just saying let's remove all the warning labels and let the problem take care of itself.

Traveller is offline Senior Member
    Hi Em,
    We're getting lots of dramatic storms over here to. Thankfully we've not yet lost power, though. Nevermind about the chips; your strictness and ability to stay primal is really impressive. Wish I was the same.

T.
    Sent from my Vodafone Smart Chat using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Kikiperpie View Post
    Hi emofedom, I should admit I've been lurking for a few weeks. Your Ethan is too cute! He is adorable. It sounds like you have a lot on your plate part from being mum to a 1 yr old. But I have to say I was motivated personally by your gritty determination of not giving in until you have the strong body you deserve. I am so with you on that. Stay strong. You are strong!
    Thanks. Encouragement is very motivational, so I appreciate you popping in. Most of my journal is all about giving myself pep talks... Silly I know, but it's worked so far. Hope you get the most out of this diet and forum! Good luck Kikiperpie!

Em
    "Adapt and Overcome"

Quote Originally Posted by Traveller View Post
    Hi Em,
    We're getting lots of dramatic storms over here to. Thankfully we've not yet lost power, though. Nevermind about the chips; your strictness and ability to stay primal is really impressive. Wish I was the same.

T.
    Thanks. But I hate slipping up never the less. The scale didn't catch it though, thankfully. I ate nothing but meat today. Breakfast sausage, Chicken breast and pork ribs were all i ate as though I can spread yesterday's carbs out a bit! Lol

Em
    "Adapt and Overcome"

Pulled a muscle in my back so I have been MIA from the gym. No major set backs though. I'm giving it a few days to recover and then I'll be back at it.

I got to buy some shorts that fit tomorrow by order of Dear Husband. Apparently he is not a fan of my baggy shorts. Fine with me... I love shopping for smaller sizes.

I gotta head into the doctor in the morning to restart all my meds I took a year long vacation from while nursing Ethan. Yuck! I hate the side effects but that's life for now.

Em
    "Adapt and Overcome"

Traveller is offline Senior Member
    Hey Em, where've ya gone?

T.

Page 19 of 28 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast