Page 18 of 29 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: Primal Journal- Emofedom page 18

theprimalcajun is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Oh well they are only one once!!! Take lots of pictures!!

I hope you are feeling better now. I think you did pretty good at sonic by not eating the biscuit!! Go you!

Can't wait to hear how the party went! And I sooooo sympathize with mil thing. I wish mine would get a one way ticket to Idaho! *sigh*

Have fun tomorrow!!!
    Goal: Don't worry be happy!

Emofedom is offline Senior Member
    ImageUploadedByMarks Daily Apple Forum1379212702.596717.jpg birthday cake. It says "oh what fun Ethan is One!"
    ImageUploadedByMarks Daily Apple Forum1379212722.987297.jpg Ethan and his smash cake
    ImageUploadedByMarks Daily Apple Forum1379212749.700213.jpg Ethan and his manly tools!
    ImageUploadedByMarks Daily Apple Forum1379212797.196810.jpg Ethan's new birthday recliner
    ImageUploadedByMarks Daily Apple Forum1379212829.640867.jpg Ethan and I opening his gifts. He had a great 1st birthday!!

Em
    "Adapt and Overcome"

Traveller is offline Senior Member
    Awww, big one year old!! Happy birthday Ethan, and many happy returns!

Awesome cake, by the way!

T.

He is absolutely precious!!! Thanks for sharing! The cake is soooo cute!

Happy Birthday Ethan!!!

Been MIA but I'm back. Food Poison bites! Ethan is still suffering from chest congestion and he got his 1yr booster shots! So he was a bit whinny and needy today.

[food]
    B- if
    L- 3 grilled chicken strips
    D- eggplant, hamburger Ragu

[exercise]
    1hr Upper and lower body
    25min treadmill

[sleep]
    12-7

Em
    "Adapt and Overcome"

ssn679doc is online now Senior Member
    I see you are starting the young'un out right... gots power tools for his first birthday! wooo hooo! AND a "leather" recliner with a drink holder!!! lol

Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    I see you are starting the young'un out right... gots power tools for his first birthday! wooo hooo! AND a "leather" recliner with a drink holder!!! lol
    Of course!! Is there any other way? Lol

Em
    "Adapt and Overcome"

Glad you're back Em. Yeah food poisoning sucks!! Be kind to your tummy till it gets better. Where do you think you picked it up at? I hope you feel better soon. I have had that once in my life & don't ever want it again!! Miserable. Takes awhile to get back to 100% too.

You know you should also get baby Ethan some dolls in addition to the power tools, you know so he won't grow up confused as to what he is. If you lived in California he could choose which bathroom to use in day care!! . Jk of course. The political correctness in this country is getting way out of hand!! But that's a post for another day! He is an adorable little boy & I just want to hug & squeeze him thru the screen!! You can do it for me!!

Have a wonderful day!!!

The scale reading 164 makes me feel like a different person. I'm not at goal but two more pounds and I'll be at my Air Force entry weight (March 2004). I have my moments of weakness where I think it would be so nice and easy to just grab a burger and fries, but these results I have so far help hold me to my health commitment. I WILL NOT QUIT UNTIL I AM IN THE BEST SHAPE OF MY LIFE! I promised myself when I started researching primal and Paleo diets that if I saw pain relief I would never turn back. I hardly notice my back pain anymore so why would I.

Something happens this summer. I don't know specifically what though. Something made me take a hard look at my life and ask "Am I doing the best I can to be the best I can?" Simple answer... No. I wasn't taking care of myself first off. If I wasn't taking care of myself then I really couldn't take very good care of my family could I? I'm overweight, in pain, lost and just going through the motions. I don't want my son to remember me this way. He needs an active mother that is actually living the best life possible. I had to make a change. And I did.

The end of June I started eating healthier, exercising, and going to church on a regular basis. I signed Ethan up for a mommy day out at our Church. He loves being with and playing with the other babies and I needed the time for me. I feel like I took my life back by making these changes. I'm activity seeking to make positive changes in my life for myself but also for my family. The better I feel on the inside and out, the better I can take care of my family.

This past Sunday began our first Women's Bible Study... Women of Worth. It was wonderful. It was so inspiring and motivational. I look forward to the next 7 meetings. I have lots to learn and work on.

We all have these ideas, dreams or images of what we want our life to be like. I do which may sound corny to others. I'm going to have it. I've begun my journey. I'm going to be that healthy (physically and spiritually) and fit mommy.

If it ever seems I'm doing self pep talks... I am! Lol

Em
    "Adapt and Overcome"

Quote Originally Posted by theprimalcajun View Post
    Glad you're back Em. Yeah food poisoning sucks!! Be kind to your tummy till it gets better. Where do you think you picked it up at? I hope you feel better soon. I have had that once in my life & don't ever want it again!! Miserable. Takes awhile to get back to 100% too.

You know you should also get baby Ethan some dolls in addition to the power tools, you know so he won't grow up confused as to what he is. If you lived in California he could choose which bathroom to use in day care!! . Jk of course. The political correctness in this country is getting way out of hand!! But that's a post for another day! He is an adorable little boy & I just want to hug & squeeze him thru the screen!! You can do it for me!!

Have a wonderful day!!!
    Yeah it does! I laid in bed with my boy all day. He feels terrible and I'm starting to feel better. I hate that there is nothing to do for a baby with a cough.

I think I got it at our favorite seafood restaurant Clear Springs Texas Seafood. It's normally excellent, but the blackened catfish étouffée just didn't go over very well with my tummy.

Yeah I'm glad I live where I do. Yes my baby has camouflaged everything including his crib bedding, curtain and diaper bag. He has a mural painted on his wall of gators. He loves riding four wheelers and tractors. He's all boy and that's fine by me.

Em
    "Adapt and Overcome"

Page 18 of 29 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast