Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Need a roomate for PrimalCon Tulum 2014? page

Admin is offline Administrator

Need a roomate for PrimalCon Tulum 2014?

Primal Fuel
    Find a Tulum Roommate Here!

If you are registering individually but want to share a room (enjoying a lower PrimalCon ticket cost than a solo room), you can search for a suitable roommate on this thread! In this case, we will take a $100 deposit to reserve your PrimalCon spot while you search for a roommate(s). Once you’ve found a roommate(s), you can each contact us by phone (888-774-6259 or 310-317-4588) and register at the lower per-person cost of a double- or triple-occupancy room. You and your roommate(s) will each be charged (separately) for half of the two-ticket, one room price; or one-third of the three-ticket, one room price. We are confident that all solo registrants who want to match up will be able to, and will work with you to ensure success or refund your deposit if you are not satisfied. Just make sure to have your roommate(s) names, your contact info and credit card number, and room type request handy when you call.

Check out the official event link for more info: PrimalCon Vacation Tulum Mexico 2014 - Primal Blueprint

Breezy111 is offline Member
    Roommate found
    Last edited by Breezy111; 08-19-2013 at 08:52 PM.

Wildrose is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Breezy111 View Post
    I posted this in the wrong thread apparently, oops!

Hi everyone!

I am looking to share a room with one or two others for the PrimalCon Mexico trip in March 2014. Preferably female. I'm pretty easy to get along with, and I can adapt to my surroundings well . I'll have my canon T3i with me on the trip, so rooming with other photographers would be a nice plus! I have already paid for my deposit and am hoping for an Ocean view room, but will settle for any of the options, really.

Let me know if you're interested!

Brianne
    I'm interested, sent you a PM.

JamesDavid is offline Junior Member
    Looking for a male roommate/s for Tulum2014 for lowest cost 2 or 3 person room, or upscale room is OK too. I am 65 years old, primal for 15 years, single, non-smoke, non-drink, fairly low key, but enjoy people and a good time. Please send PM.
    Last edited by JamesDavid; 07-18-2013 at 02:53 AM.

jkoppe is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesDavid View Post
    Looking for a male roommate/s for Tulum2014 for lowest cost 2 or 3 person room, or upscale room is OK too. I am 65 years old, primal for 15 years, single, non-smoke, non-drink, fairly low key, but enjoy people and a good time. Please send PM.
    I sent you a PM. I'm a 27 year old male looking to share a 2 or 3 person room.

jkoppe is offline Junior Member
    JamesDavid and I will be sharing a room but are looking for one more person to share the room with us! Shoot JamesDavid or myself a PM if you're interested.

phebes is offline Junior Member

I love the sun!

Hey there, I'm a female in my early 30's looking for another female roommate. I have a friend that may join but she is unsure at the moment. I am pretty relaxed, enjoy wine, non-smoking and generally crash around 10:30 PM even on vacations : )

granth is offline Junior Member
    Hey Im looking for room mates for primalcon Tulum

JamesDavid is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by granth View Post
    Hey Im looking for room mates for primalcon Tulum
    Hi granth,
    If you are a male, then jkoppe and I are looking for a third roommate. It could be a rollaway bed for you however,......but it does save $100. Email me if you are interested.

jgirl is offline Junior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I too am interested ... do you have arrangements made for a 3rd?
    Quote Originally Posted by Breezy111 View Post
    I posted this in the wrong thread apparently, oops!

Hi everyone!

I am looking to share a room with one or two others for the PrimalCon Mexico trip in March 2014. Preferably female. I'm pretty easy to get along with, and I can adapt to my surroundings well . I'll have my canon T3i with me on the trip, so rooming with other photographers would be a nice plus! I have already paid for my deposit and am hoping for an Ocean view room, but will settle for any of the options, really.

Let me know if you're interested!

Brianne

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast