Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Need a roomate for PrimalCon Tulum 2014? page 2

Breezy111 is offline Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by jgirl View Post
    I too am interested ... do you have arrangements made for a 3rd?
    Hi jgirl, we hadn't anticipated a third. We are staying 2 extra nights. If you roomed with us, you would get either a pull out couch or a rollaway bed. Is that something you're ok with?

Elise Snow is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Breezy111 View Post
    Hi jgirl, we hadn't anticipated a third. We are staying 2 extra nights. If you roomed with us, you would get either a pull out couch or a rollaway bed. Is that something you're ok with?
    Hi, if you guys can't squeeze a third in there, I'd be happy to room with you! I'm 27, female, non-smoker, and looking to be able to afford this trip - which I can only do if I go in with others! Send me a message if you still need a roomie

Elise Snow is offline Junior Member
    Hey, I'm late 20s, non-smoker, with you on the wine, and also like to go to bed early Defs interested in finding a roommate! Feel free to pm me

Breezy111 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Elise Snow View Post
    Hi, if you guys can't squeeze a third in there, I'd be happy to room with you! I'm 27, female, non-smoker, and looking to be able to afford this trip - which I can only do if I go in with others! Send me a message if you still need a roomie
    I haven't heard back from her, have you tried sending her a pm?

outdoorsychick8 is offline Junior Member
    Hi there,

I'm a 38 year old female (cavewoman) looking for a roommate or 2 for Tulum. I don't smoke or drink excessively, and I'm courteous and easy to get along with, I'm told : ). I would prefer 2 roommates and a garden view room, to save money, if possible, but I'm flexible. You can email me at outdoorsychick8@yahoo.com.
    Lauren

outdoorsychick8 is offline Junior Member
    are you still looking for a roommate?

coolhandmeg is offline Junior Member
    I'm also a 30-something woman, and all that sounds good to me! I'm also looking for a roommate for Tulum! I don't know how to use this forum but please feel free to message me back. And my FB is under coolhandmeg@gmail.com
    Quote Originally Posted by phebes View Post
    Hey there, I'm a female in my early 30's looking for another female roommate. I have a friend that may join but she is unsure at the moment. I am pretty relaxed, enjoy wine, non-smoking and generally crash around 10:30 PM even on vacations : )

coolhandmeg is offline Junior Member
    I'm also looking for a Tulum roommate. Non-smoker in my 30s. Send me an email! coolhandmeg@gmail.com (or look me up on FB under that address).

Prime-Animal is offline Senior Member
    Hello Everyone! I am a 22 y/o Male, solo looking for a roommate preferably in an ocean view room, if not it's not such a big deal. I'm also arriving 2 days earlier and am super excited for this trip! I like to go to bed early, but seeing as this is vacation I'd like to see how the evening unfolds! Get back to me whenever possible!

Prime-Animal is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I guess not!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast