Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I want the fat gone forever! page 2

Warmbear is online now Senior Member
    My wife and daughter think I am silly but I get a massive case of the giggles every time I try something on that fit a month ago and now is too loose. People who never had to face giving up and accepting that you're going to keep getting fatter till you die just cant understand how thrilling it is to constantly be getting smaller.

The worst part of all this is seeing so many people around me facing the same fate and not being able to grab them and share the good news. I know a guy who also is owned by a basset hound that is 300 lbs overweight easy and he just cant get rid of it and oh that works for you but I could not do it.... He tells me his doc says my diet will kill me and fast.....

Stick with it, dont give in and giggle every time something gets so loose it wont stay up. giggle for every new belt hole you need to punch and laugh out loud at the fools who will tell you this cant work.....

Oh and as I discovered , some things get longer as you get smaller. have fun with them.
    Primal since April 2012 Male 6' 3" SW 345lbs CW 240lbs GW 220lbs and when I get there I am getting a utlikilt. This one http://www.utilikilts.com/company/pr...ilts/workmans/ actually.

Join me at www.paleoplanet.net, where all the cavemen hang out.

Aingealag is offline Member
    That is great! Congrats on making one of the best decisions of your life

Cryptocode is offline Senior Member
    Welcome and best of luck with this. There is a section below of success stories which might inspire you; might inspire you to give up beans and legumes. You could replace them with sweet or purple potatoes, yams, or rice. Diary is OK if it doesn't bother you.
    "When the search for truth is confused with political advocacy, the pursuit of knowledge is reduced to the quest for power." - Alston Chase

almasbd1000 is offline Junior Member
    Fad Diets and plenty of diet pills ar pitched by persistent advertising and plenty of individuals, probably even you may be a part of the parade of followers. however ninety fifth of the time, these weight loss product can influence fail you once more -- feat you with nothing however charges to your mastercard and set-up to regain all those pounds. thus why ar individuals perpetually and volitionally paying their hard-earned cash for these weight loss products?
    "Stop Throwing Your Hopes Into each Weight Loss Product That Comes By"
    We want you to prevent being their guinea pigs and perceive and understand simply what percentage of those diet pills and alternative weight loss firms ar cashing in at your expense. to assist you avoid obtaining "trapped or suckered" into basic cognitive process or selecting a weight loss product or service that will nothing however contribute and increase the issues.
    Stop obtaining Taken! the subsequent factors ar specifically what several weight loss product and services use and exploit so as to induce you to shop for into their completely false claims...
    Factor one -- HOPE
    Hope could be a sensible issue, you would like hope. however the matter is that several times you've got such high hopes that you just place those hopes into something, regardless if its legit or not. By golf stroke your hopes of weight loss into product and services that don't seem to be providing the mandatory means that you would like, your ultimately setting yourself up for failure and your hopes can get crushed. Have hope, simply ensure you set your hope into the correct service and do not let your sturdy sense of hope blind you into not seeing the red-flags and alternative lies.
    weight loss

silverdew is offline Junior Member
    Me too, I feel fat, bought a wedding dress,
    Last edited by silverdew; 09-29-2014 at 01:36 AM.

Manda63 is offline Senior Member
    Congratulations to both of you, you sound so positive and that is a wonderful thing...sending you both love and hugs
    Got my life back September 23rd 2013...Female 5'6"

HW 210lbs
    SW 202lbs
    CW189lbs
    GW140lbs

The best feeling is not feeling depressed

My journal http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread95382.html

sra1984 is offline Member
    Good for you! I started out darn near close to 300 pounds which freaked the heck out of me at the time. It was at that time I cut out all processed foods- including white flour and sugars. I nudged down to the 260 area. That was when I decided to go paleo on my doctor's recommendations because I was pre-insulin resistant. That was just a month ago and I am already down to 241-ish. It is hard in the beginning, but once you wrap your head around it, it is the easiest thing in the world. I wish you well on you and your boyfriend's journey!
    Stephanie
    "The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be."- Ralph Waldo Emerson

laetitia787 is offline Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Congratulations, you can be proud of you
    My journal http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread95995.html

SW : 64.7 kg --> (17/02/2014)
    CW : 62 kg
    GW : 48 kg

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12