I'm a newbie, so I'm sure alot of you can answer this pretty quickly. This is my first week, so I know the fatigue and such will wear off once my body adjusts. I wasn't a carb-aholic before, but once I started actually looking, I found that there was alot of dumb carbs in stuff I was eating. Anywho...

My biggest issue so far has been hunger! Example: yesterday I had my "big ass salad" with veggies and meat and such. By 4pm, I was pretty hungry...by 5pm I was starving. I was meeting my fiance for supper at chipotle anyway, so that was perfect. I got my fajita bowl with with extra veggies, a whopping scoop of meat, lettuce, salsa, etc etc. By the time I finished it, I literally was sitting there thinking "I could eat another bowl of that I think". I didn't, but I was seriously craving meat. Seriously. When I got home, I grilled up a batch of chicken for more lunch salads this week and ended up eating one of the small ones (about 8:30pm). As I laid down in bed at 10:30, I started getting hunger pangs again!!!!

I guess the good thing is that I'm craving good stuff like meats and veggies. But the bad thing is that I start getting hungry within a few hours after eating. I'm eating good sized meals, so I'm not skimping. Should I up my protein even more?? I worry about the whole "eat as much protein as you want" mentality, but maybe during this beginning phase that is normal??

As a side note, I am doing this as a lifestyle change, but am also wanting to lose weight and "look better naked". However, I suffer from migraines, so going all protein for a whole day would shoot me into migraine-central right now. Not an option. Doing some of those once my body has adjusted, or IF, would be an option...just not right now.

Thoughts or ideas? Like I said, i'm sure alot of you have been through this...