Limited Time: Grab your FREE Box of Dark Chocolate Almond Bars Get Yours>>Close

Thread: Primal Moment of the Year awards.

Primal Moment of the Year awards.

Shop Now
    This probably should be posted in primal 'odds and ends', however I want as many people to see this as possible. I propose that we should start up an award ceremony, where we celebrate our primalities by voting who did/ate/saw the most Primal thing. There should be different catagories, such as Nutrition, Fitness, Inventiveness, Frugality, and anything else my limited imagination can't come up with.
    I see it as yet another way of sharing our Primal experiences, not to mention being justification for rediculous behaviour in public places.
    As for the award, nothing fancy, a free t-shirt? PB merchandise? I can only see this happen if the big bad chiefton Mark himself has any involvement with the thing, but until then, I think smug satisfaction is prize enough!

Any thoughts?

Sydney, NSW
    Shop Now
    Four years Primal with influences from Jaminet & Shanahan and a focus on being anti-inflammatory. Using Primal to treat CVD and prevent stents from blocking free of drugs.

Eat creatures nose-to-tail (animal, fowl, fish, crustacea, molluscs), a large variety of vegetables (raw, cooked and fermented, including safe starches), dairy (cheese & yoghurt), occasional fruit, cocoa, turmeric & red wine