Thread: Problems. What test to have doctor do? page

Kakti is offline Junior Member

Problems. What test to have doctor do?

Hello, I haven't been one to go to the doctor, but lately I have been having problems and figured I might as well go to the doctor and get some tests done, if it will help. Just don't know what tests to ask to have done.

My symptoms at the moment are- light headedness- along with migrain, blurred vission, irritable skin, some bloating and energy crashes.

Seems like the mosl likely cause is simply my bodys ability to process/control sugar, as the most profound effects are reletivly close after some carbs. I have'nt been eating starch, just simple sugars - fruit, honey, maple-syrup, and lactose from whole organic pastured milk.

I was naturally low-carbish throughout the winter, but not strict; just naturally gravitate to such then as my immune system does better lower carb in those months. It has been a couple months now that I have started amplifying them, which is why I am surprised i'm having problems metabolising them now..

It has been a couple years now since I have eatin grains or seed oils, or processed foods for that matter.

So, what tests might help me?
    should I fallow through with the docs recomendations or use the feedback numbers myself to make adjustments?

I'm just sick up doing elimination processes. Nothing new in my diet...

Any suggestions r greatly appreciated.

CarbDodger is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    its useful to get a full blood count. U+Es +, LFT, complete thyroid , vitamin D, B12, folate, fasting glucose
    When I'd had enough of the grain and starched based 'diabetic eating for health' diet (eating for health, my ass!) my weight was 242.5 lbs. On starting primal- 18th April 2013 weight : 238.1.
    27th July 2013. weight after 100 days 136.9 weight lost 101.2lb ; that's 105.6lbs since I stopped the 'diabetic eating for health'
    new journal http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...ml#post1264082