Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: craving really badly page

CarbDodger is offline Senior Member

craving really badly

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    today from the time I woke up I've been craving baked beans on toasted white bread. I'm stressed,tired and hot and so badly want this comfort food.
    When I'd had enough of the grain and starched based 'diabetic eating for health' diet (eating for health, my ass!) my weight was 242.5 lbs. On starting primal- 18th April 2013 weight : 238.1.
    27th July 2013. weight after 100 days 136.9 weight lost 101.2lb ; that's 105.6lbs since I stopped the 'diabetic eating for health'
    new journal http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...ml#post1264082

Sol blackcat is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CarbDodger View Post
    today from the time I woke up I've been craving baked beans on toasted white bread. I'm stressed,tired and hot and so badly want this comfort food.
    Don't do it carbs.
    Drink stacks of water, or eat something else quickly.
    If you're going to have it anyway then that's your next treat taken care of.
    Don't do it!!!
    FTM. I'm not biased, I hope everybody beats the mags!

Paleobird Guest
    eeeeeewwww! Baked beans on toasted white bread? You call that a craving?

You couldn't come up with something sexier like mocha fudge ice cream?

Eat some butter. It will pass. Hugs.

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    I would go with roasted sweet potato with some cinnamon and coconut oil. Similar texture, also sweet, but so much better for you! Try to take care of yourself while stressed.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

Gorbag is offline Senior Member
    Put a couple of fried eggs over the beans and bread and some cheese on the top of that, and I may join you...
    Whoever fights trolls should see to it that in the process he does not become a troll - for when you gaze long enough into the computer screen, the computer screen will gaze back into you!
    - Gorbag Nietzsche

its driving me mad, I'm at the point of selecting prescription painkillers purely to put myself to sleep out of this flipping misery. I just need to get tomorrow over and done
    When I'd had enough of the grain and starched based 'diabetic eating for health' diet (eating for health, my ass!) my weight was 242.5 lbs. On starting primal- 18th April 2013 weight : 238.1.
    27th July 2013. weight after 100 days 136.9 weight lost 101.2lb ; that's 105.6lbs since I stopped the 'diabetic eating for health'

Paleobird Guest
    What going on tomorrow? Something you are worried about?

the cancer exam

Damiana is offline Senior Member
    Are you gluten intolerant? If not I'd say just go for it. A slice of toast and some beans isn't terrible as far as eating processed food goes, and calorically benign.
    F 28/5'4/100 lbs

"I'm not a psychopath, I'm a high-functioning sociopath; do your research."

Paleobird Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by CarbDodger View Post
    the cancer exam
    I thought that might be it. All I can do is send some long distance hugs across the pond. I know what that waiting is like.

This is psychological craving not a physiological one. Right now I would say the heck with calories but don't chuck the LC. You know it works. And beans and wheat will mess up your insides royally.

Just eat something really fatty like half a stick of butter or chug some cream.

Chin up, my friend. I'm sure tomorrow will turn out fine.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast