Thread: What are your thoughts on Vitamin Water Tabs page

GiGiEats is offline Senior Member

What are your thoughts on Vitamin Water Tabs

Primal Fuel
    I got some vitamin water tablets... They're not too shabby... Some flavors are definitely better than others! Ha ha!

They use stevia to make them taste good... But I want to know all of your thoughts?!

How do you get your daily allotment of water for the day?

eKatherine is offline Senior Member
    I just drink water when I'm thirsty and tea when I want tea. I don't have an allotment.

hazmatt is offline Junior Member
    In moderation I don't see an issue. I work with a guy(bodybuilder not primal) he brings in 3 liter bottles of sugar free powerade mix and drinks them all day. Me I don't wan't that much artificial stuff. I 'd look at it as an indulgence maybe one with a meal. But to each their own.

heatseeker is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GiGiEats View Post
    How do you get your daily allotment of water for the day?
    By drinking water?

I don't get the thing where people add weird colors and flavors to their water. Just drink the water. Sometimes I'll add some ACV or lemon juice for therapeutic benefits, but otherwise... I just drink water.

GiGiEats is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by heatseeker View Post
    By drinking water?

I don't get the thing where people add weird colors and flavors to their water. Just drink the water. Sometimes I'll add some ACV or lemon juice for therapeutic benefits, but otherwise... I just drink water.
    LOL!!! You can DEFINITELY get it by drinking water - but you can also eat lots of veggies, drink tea, black coffee, carbonated water, sodas, etc! ha ha.

I've tried the ACV water... Yeah... Turns me off even more, LOL!

PrimalMama is offline Senior Member
    I've used NUUN tablets in the past to simulate gatorade without all the creepy things that gatorade contains... but I wouldn't exactly say it tastes good, so...

My personal philosophy is to drink when I'm thirsty and/or anticipating sweating a lot or not being able to drink for awhile, don't drink when I'm not any of those things... but hey, that's just me...

I don't have any trouble drinking water when I'm thirsty, or I know I'm going to be sweating in the sun for hours and hours... as for electrolyte replacement, the NUUN tabs aren't as good as, say, bananas, or coconut water.

Damiana is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Gross. I wouldn't touch vitamin water because I hate how they brand themself as healthy. I'd avoid the tabs as well
    F 28/5'4/100 lbs

"I'm not a psychopath, I'm a high-functioning sociopath; do your research."