Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 24% Bodyfat page

MEversbergII is offline Senior Member

24% Bodyfat

Primal Fuel
    I doubt this is incredibly accurate, but according to this: Army Body Fat Calculator

I am 24% body fat. I'm also like 150lbs, so that gives me 36 pounds of fat with 114lbs LBM. Looks like I have 15 more pounds of fat to lose to be in the "ideal" range, assuming I have no LBM gains. Sound right?

Height is 5'1" or 5'2" if you remove the extra "lift" I get for being a toe walker.

M.

heatseeker is offline Senior Member
    I dunno, it says I'm 20%, but calipers have reliably placed me at 23-24% for the past couple of months.

Al_Kavadlo is offline Senior Member
    Like you said, most bodyfat calculators are not very accurate. However, most people aren't as lean as they think. I find it best not to get too hung up on the numbers. Focus on eating clean and training consistently - the rest will fall into place in time.
    "In theory, theory and practice are the same. In practice, they couldn't be more different."

"You can have anything you want, but you can't have everything you want."

My blog: http://www.AlKavadlo.com

OldSchhool is offline Senior Member
    Puts me at 12 %, looking at this pic comparison I'd say that is about right.

Urban Forager is online now Senior Member
    Very strange, it puts me at 24% too; I'm 5'2" and weigh 118, but I'm a 53 yr old female.
    Life is death. We all take turns. It's sacred to eat during our turn and be eaten when our turn is over. RichMahogany.

MEversbergII is offline Senior Member
    Based on those pictures (which we have discussed the accuracy of before), I'm between 25 and 30 I think. BTW, anyone else think the 35% guy looks more fit than the 30% guy? What's up with that?

Gotta keep up the work! Found my old college ID from like, 2009 or thereabouts. My head was like a flab of lard. Not a photos guy, but I'll see about getting something relatively recent compared to now.

M.

dillpgw is offline Junior Member
    Like you said, most bodyfat calculators are not very accurate. However, most people aren't as lean as they think.

Annieh is offline Senior Member
    Gives me 24%. I am 5'4, weigh about 127. So LBM is 96lb?

dkJames is offline Senior Member
    According to these pics, I am between 12 and 15%. When I started PB'ing, I was between 25 and 30% ... These days, I tend to decrease toward the 12% (I have increased my calisthenic workouts).

astromom is offline Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    It puts me at 22%. Looking at a picture of me compared to the body fat pics, I'm 20-22%. I haven't been measured with calipers yet. I'm female 5'1" and 116 lbs.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast