Thread: Hello fellow Animals! page

SteveAnimal is offline Junior Member

Hello fellow Animals!

Primal Fuel
    I've been prowling the forums or some time and thought it time to introduce myself. I'm 43, have 2 great kids and I like to do new stuff. I've gone primal before but, due to some rather stressful circumstances, I slipped. Not really because of the circumstances, but my lack of handling them properly. I picked my online name because of my way with animals, all kinds, dogs, cats, my snake. Animals take to me and I tell people it's an animal thing.

Anyway, I'm about 60% primal now and working my toward 90%, without living in the woods . Actually, I would love that but it's not really feasible at this time.

I am a personal trainer, among other things and use tons of bodyweight and animal style movements with my clients. They love it, and they see results! Even being a PT, I still have some excess fat to lose myself. Even if this lifestyle doesn't cause the fat melt away, it just makes sense and I feel better. And although I have my own struggles, I love helping people get healthier.

So that's me in a nutshell. I look forward to meeting some new friends!

Steve Animal

Sol blackcat is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveAnimal View Post
    I've been prowling the forums or some time and thought it time to introduce myself. I'm 43, have 2 great kids and I like to do new stuff. I've gone primal before but, due to some rather stressful circumstances, I slipped. Not really because of the circumstances, but my lack of handling them properly. I picked my online name because of my way with animals, all kinds, dogs, cats, my snake. Animals take to me and I tell people it's an animal thing.

Anyway, I'm about 60% primal now and working my toward 90%, without living in the woods . Actually, I would love that but it's not really feasible at this time.

I am a personal trainer, among other things and use tons of bodyweight and animal style movements with my clients. They love it, and they see results! Even being a PT, I still have some excess fat to lose myself. Even if this lifestyle doesn't cause the fat melt away, it just makes sense and I feel better. And although I have my own struggles, I love helping people get healthier.

So that's me in a nutshell. I look forward to meeting some new friends!

Steve Animal
    Hi Steve animal.
    Welcome. I hope you're not overly affectionate to cows, pigs and chickens?
    One or two around here sometimes eat them.
    FTM. I'm not biased, I hope everybody beats the mags!

CarbDodger is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sol blackcat View Post
    Hi Steve animal.
    Welcome. I hope you're not overly affectionate to cows, pigs and chickens?
    One or two around here sometimes eat them.
    but we eat them with love.

hi Steve animal and welcome. hope you enjoy it here. we share our struggles and it makes it a bit easier.
    When I'd had enough of the grain and starched based 'diabetic eating for health' diet (eating for health, my ass!) my weight was 242.5 lbs. On starting primal- 18th April 2013 weight : 238.1.
    27th July 2013. weight after 100 days 136.9 weight lost 101.2lb ; that's 105.6lbs since I stopped the 'diabetic eating for health'
    new journal http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...ml#post1264082