Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Newbie & my Egg Diet Experiment page 7

noodletoy is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    another vote for the "good" eggs. the satiety they provide is amazing.
    As I ate the oysters with their strong taste of the sea and their faint metallic taste that the cold white wine washed away, leaving only the sea taste and the succulent texture, and as I drank their cold liquid from each shell and washed it down with the crisp taste of the wine, I lost the empty feeling and began to be happy and to make plans.

– Ernest Hemingway

aliphian is offline Senior Member
    I recently found a source of awesome free range eggs about 10 miles from my house. The hens run wild through an orange orchard all day. Not bad for $3.50 per dozen.
    The above should be viewed as complete and utter nonsense.

EggGirl is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by Evita View Post
    Hey Egg girl! Great work so far, and thanks for your honest and open documentation!
    Just curious about what you drink during the day--and sorry in advance if you have already mentioned it as I must have missed it
    I drink a lot of water and allow myself one cup of black coffee in the morning because it makes me happy!

sbhikes is offline Senior Member
    Did you see today's post on the PB blog? Coffee with 3 egg yolks (plus a teaspoon of sugar and a pinch of salt but I'm guessing these could be optional). Sounds delicious. I've made coffee with one egg yolk and it was good. I think more egg yolks would improve it a lot.
    Female, 5'3", 49, Starting weight: 163lbs. Current weight: 135 (more or less).
    Starting squat: 45lbs. Current squat: 180 x 2. Current Deadlift: 230 x 2

Paleobird Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by EggGirl View Post
    Good to know you are fine and back on the horse. Next time that kind of madness comes over you, have some berries.

excursivey is offline Senior Member
    I just looked at your blog and your are doing amazing and should dispell ANY notion that you let ANYBODY down on the sugar day. Stuff happens, just keep truckin' kid, it's one of the main things to learn.

I wish I had more access to "good" eggs...
    Breathe. Move forward.

I just eat what I want...

Verđandi is offline Junior Member
    I can't tell you how many times I've been in the same situation--soldiering through a social gathering and gallantly resisting all temptations...only to completely cave AFTER I've successfully made it through the crucible!! Our psyches are strange things.

Anyway, good on you for getting right back on the horse. We are human and have to learn (and re-learn!) that one slip-up is not license to hurl ourselves into a downward spiral of total self-destruction.

moon7 is online now Member
    Thanks for your update. It happens to all of us. I am glad you picked the first option of getting back on horse. Keep up the good work!!!

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast