• A mentor

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Primal Journal (Ariana.Alaska) page

Ariana30 is offline Senior Member

Primal Journal (Ariana.Alaska)

Shop Now
    ///WARNING/// This journal is not about an esoteric Alaskan experience. Alaska was like a dream that has peacefully ended, like a civilized divorce with a gold digger who could never get enough of your pocket change. The pages illustrating green forests, tundra and snowy mountain hardships have quietly been turned. ///

I am 30 years, wife, have child and work full time. These are my goals.

Current Term:
    1) Go to bed by Midnight.
    2) Minus grains and sugar from eating; eat only plants, seeds/nuts, berries and meat/cheese.
    3) Participate in an outdoors club activity or club run.
    4) Start degree program in Jan
    5) Get a new job in another state.

Daily:

1) Jog 20 minutes/day
    2) Eat primal foods only but allow occasional non-wheat whole grains in moderation

Long-term:
    1) Retirement.
    2) Business and investment.
    3) Public service.
    Last edited by Ariana30; 11-26-2013 at 10:26 AM.

Mon, Jul 16

Today I ate: zero carb Boars Head Bratwurst, later on a bun-less low carb angus burger, then loads of cherries, nuts, few bites of a failed experiment (disgusting butter fried nuts), and then 3 oz of delicious homemade protein bar (cashew butter, palm oil, flavorless protein powder, coconut shreds, maple and vanilla flavor, full cream, 1.5 packs of Spenda).

Tue Jul 16

My dates are all messed up on this journal. Anyway, today I ate: blueberry smoothie (cream, blueberries, Spenda), breakfast sausage, the rest of my protein bar mix, couple nuts, apple, cheese; not a lot of variety today.

I was very irritable today, as I was when I was a vegan. Nasty irritable feelings come like quick waves. I am never that way, so I know something's up. Brain chemistry seems always related to diet.

Drinking lots of water, eating primal, now... I intend to this very night (DRUMS ROLL)... go to bed before midnight.
    Last edited by Ariana30; 07-16-2013 at 10:59 PM.

Annieh is offline Senior Member
    Welcome Ariana. Best wishes on your primal journey.

Thanks for visiting!! Love your Primal Highlights too!!

Wed 18 Jul

Cheese eggs, few bites disgusting grain free "bread", avocado, onions, beef grass fed (gf) rare, blueberry smoothie, apples, pecans, almond butter.

Getting a lot of "ogling" lately, don't know what's going on...

My 5-y/o daughter asked me today if I could take her bear hunting. We have a new tent set up in the living room, which will go out this weekend. I was talking to her how to use bear spray when we go out, and she asked if she could kill the bears instead, and then asked me if I could take her bear hunting. The stuff kids pick up at pre-school...

Thursday

Finished a midnight snack and realized forgot to post my meals. Today I ate: sausage, some egg, avocado, zero carb strawberry protein, bun-less burger, nuts, juice.

I picked up some of my daughter's fries left over from dinner, then thought about how I would have to post it later. I put the fry down.

Why am I eating healthy?? To be thin - no... to look suave oh so beautiful - no. I want to be strong, mentally and physically fit for the long haul; I want longevity. Lastly, I want to be balanced in all areas of my life, and that starts with good energy -emotionally, mentally and physically, which is wrought from good fuel; the kind you put in your body and the kind you put in your mind.

When I think primal, I think the ability to connect with nature, to become natural and absorb the moment.

In interest of heroes, and the heroic archetype Groc, I've posted a poll. Men only please, thank you

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast