Hello everyone!

Guess I will do the question drill here.........

Your location: Just outside of Denver, Colorado

How Primal are you: 90% is my guess, dropping a couple last things slowly while I clean out my cabinets and learn new recipes and such.

Do you consume dairy: I am in a raw milk co-op, I only consume the cream and homemade yogurt and kefir from that. I also use butter quite a bit, but try to stick to cultured pastured when I can.

Do you drink coffee or tea: Decaf coffee rarely, yerba mate in phases (if I find I am drinking it too much, I cut it out for a few months).

Motivator for switching to Primal: I have bounced around on some level of a low carb all natural diet for several years now due to health reasons (candida problems). My problem has always been that I have seen the low carb diet as a temporary requirement to fix my problems. As soon as I increase my grains and sugars back up, my symptoms inevitably return over time. Mentally I was having trouble accepting the low carb no grain diet as a 'lifestyle'.

I found the paleo/primal discussions and it FIT. Its the last component that I needed to make this a permanent choice. I can believe in it as the right choice to live by on all levels, not something I was prescribed for a sickness. This has flipped my mindset around and i now have a positive outlook for my future.

Favorite exercise: I recently took up indoor rock climbing and I LOVE it!!!

Favorite Primal food: Steak.....ribeye

Best part about being Primal: Energy levels!

Worst part about being Primal: No Brownie Sundaes (still working on my sugar cravings...can you tell?)

I look forward to meeting everyone!! Super excited to join a community of like minded folks