Page 29 of 39 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: Paleobird : The Phoenix Takes Fight Again page 29

honeybuns is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhansakdave View Post
    Do I recall you thinking of folding as well after your spat? Glad you never as you're hiking photos are top banana.
    I did take a break until I was no longer so upset, figured it was stupid to let total strangers run me off and came back to the journals ONLY. I am not venturing out of this territory again.

Thanks for the compliment. I love hiking and I live in beautiful country. If you ever want to come slumming I'll take you on my favorite trails. Nothing as challenging as Mt. Kilimanjaro, though.
    Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.

excursivey is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by girlhk View Post
    I found the thread entertaining.

I kind of like hearing everyone's different experiences. Reminds me that there's no ONE right woe.
    Oh definitely entertaining. It just always amazes me how off topic stuff can get, and so hostile at times. But I guess that's the internets for you...
    Breathe. Move forward.

I just eat what I want...

Paleobird Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorbag View Post
    Heh, how did I stumble into this place anyway? I am not drunk today, so maybe I am close to ketosis or something? Sorry Paleobird wrong door, let me get out of here fast as f**k...
    What a jerk. Even on the way out the door he has to toss an insult over his shoulder. Must be the Diet Coke giving him brain tumors. See. I can do that too.

I skimmed an article and decided to let the smarter people decipher it for me. Kind of lazy on my part... but it's not like Mark's writing, which is always a pleasant read.

Although I can believe the part about thyroid being the root of many health issues. Hormonal imbalance exists even if all labs are perfect and no diagnosis. I was always considered very healthy, all lab results were fine, but was infertile at 26.
    It's not about you being smart enough to read it. The man does not write clearly. I don't care how much of a genius you are. If you can't express your ideas clearly, you may or may not be a genius, how would anyone know. Or you may just be deliberately obfuscating because you don't have to back it up when you leave it vague and nebulous.

Yes, there are real hormonal issues in this world. My thyroid was totally wrecked post chemo but is now completely fine. It is amazing that the body has the ability to heal itself if we just get out of out own way. I don't think that strong hormonal potions should be the "go to" to address these issues. They might become necessary if natural intervention fails.

The basics of Primal are nutrient dense whole natural foods. Sugar is just empty calories with zero nutrition. How can you rebuild health when running on empty calories? You can't. So then "Dr." Peat will sell you his miracle oil.

Lol, if there were more mothers/parents, the discussion would have gone another way...
    There seems to be a list of "hot button" topics that just recycles every so often.

Paleobird Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by honeybuns View Post
    I did take a break until I was no longer so upset, figured it was stupid to let total strangers run me off and came back to the journals ONLY. I am not venturing out of this territory again.

Thanks for the compliment. I love hiking and I live in beautiful country. If you ever want to come slumming I'll take you on my favorite trails. Nothing as challenging as Mt. Kilimanjaro, though.
    I agree honeybuns. I will not be run off. Kilimangaro was two years ago (wow, really?) and my hiking has slipped a bit with all the stuff of taking care of Dad, etc. But I'm getting back out there now. I think training with hiking the Inca trail as a goal sounds good.

Quote Originally Posted by excursivey View Post
    Oh definitely entertaining. It just always amazes me how off topic stuff can get, and so hostile at times. But I guess that's the internets for you...
    It does go off the deep end of silly sometimes. And people take it so *seriously*.

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorbag View Post
    ... let me get out of here fast as f**k...
    This, if done correctly, should not be fast.

Just saying.

honeybuns is offline Senior Member
    ^Amen to that!
    Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.

Emofedom is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabine View Post

Just saying.
    LMAO! wow just wow

Em
    "Adapt and Overcome"

Paleobird Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabine View Post
    Just saying.
    ^Amen to that!
    Quote Originally Posted by Emofedom View Post
    LMAO! wow just wow
    Makes you feel sorry for his girlfriend, doesn't it?

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleobird View Post
    Makes you feel sorry for his girlfriend, doesn't it?
    I hope her name isn't Rosy Palmer...... she and her sisters gets around!

Dhansakdave is offline Senior Member

Good move, bastardos and grinding down! You do, loved to do some slumming, it's a good step from my house to have a look round though....Mt K's nearer!

Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    I hope her name isn't Rosy Palmer...... she and her sisters gets around!
    She might be inflatable....

Page 29 of 39 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast