Page 24 of 39 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Thread: Paleobird : The Phoenix Takes Fight Again page 24

Paleobird Guest
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by Jac View Post
    Exactly. I read somewhere recently where someone was wondering why haters have so much more energy than the rest of us do - but being a troll takes up valuable living time.
    One wonders how they manage. I'm retired and I don't have time for that. How does someone who works do it (unless of course they are trolling on work time)?

Quote Originally Posted by Mud Flinger View Post
    Still, it could be fun to start a profile, make some inane comments and then drop some bombs in a month about how your trips are now off the chart and your migraines now require narcotics or something. That might keep their in fighting busy for long enough to clear the crap out of here!
    Hehehehehe. You're evil. I like you.

I sometimes suspect that some of the "I tried Primal and <insert horrible physical reaction here>" posts are exactly this in reverse.

Mud Flinger is offline Senior Member
    Where do you think I get my evil ideas from? I always wonder if these people are authentically looking for help, trolling or just trying to get attention!

Emofedom is offline Senior Member
    Maybe the Peatarians will spill their (weight loss) colas in their keyboard and knock it off.
    Last edited by Emofedom; 08-01-2013 at 10:07 PM.

Paleobird Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mud Flinger View Post
    Where do you think I get my evil ideas from? I always wonder if these people are authentically looking for help, trolling or just trying to get attention!
    It's really rather sad. Pathetic I guess is the word I'm looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by Emofedom View Post
    I've only been reading marks daily apple for just a month now and I can say as a some what newbie, Ray Peat, is a hack. Just in five minutes looking at his site and forum tells me that. How in the world can a person get confused and fall for the hog wash? It's common sense people. For instants he said he was a follower of Paleo yet he is an advocate for sugar. Want to lose weight, drink more Cola! (Seriously!?!?) The sugar will make your metabolic system speed up and you'll drop the weight! (Who would buy into this).
    I wonder what percentage of the world actually thinks Cola isa good weight loss drink!

Sorry...Getting off my soap box now!

Em
    "Adapt and Overcome"
    Hi Em. Good to know there is a sensible newbie out there who can tell science from BS. There are a lot of people who are serious sugar junkies though and, if you tell them sugar is a health food, they will follow you anywhere, even jumping right off the side of the big rock candy mountain.

Hopefully this whole thing is like the spudfest, a phase that passes.

Emofedom is offline Senior Member
    Lol I figured my post might be a little too harsh so I edited.... Lol I didn't think anyone would catch that!

Em
    "Adapt and Overcome"

Paleobird Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Emofedom View Post
    Lol I figured my post might be a little too harsh so I edited.... Lol I didn't think anyone would catch that!

Em
    "Adapt and Overcome"
    I was checking before signing off for the night.
    What you wrote wasn't harsh at all. It was the truth. Ray Peat needs to be called out for the charlatan and snake oil salesman that he is. And his followers need a splash of cold coca cola in the face to wake them up.

ssn679doc is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleobird View Post
    I am about ready to give up on this forum.
    ..... sniff, sniff... wipe wipe......

zoebird is offline Senior Member
    if you leave, we need to be on facebook together. *need*

badgergirl is online now Senior Member
    There's giving up on the forum, which pretty much I have done, and then there's giving up on individual (and individuals') threads, which I resolutely refuse to do. No point battling with peeps, you'll never change their mind (if they even have functioning higher organs - I sometimes find myself doubting this).
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm and (in development) Vanguard!

Dhansakdave is offline Senior Member
    Can I join the please don't go party, please? It would be tragedy if you departed.

They 'Peaters' may be an irritant, but I'm sure a girl as strong as yourself can put them to one side and just ignore um, I do!

And if they want to suck that shit up, let um, leaves more proper chow for us....

Page 24 of 39 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast