Oh, I so feel your pain. With my first I had terrible morning sickness, my second, I had hyperemesis. It's no fun, but congratulations!
I would make up a batch of sweet potato "casserole" to eat when I really wanted something sweet which was most mornings, I basically cooked sweet potatoes and then pureed them with lots of butter, tons of fresh grated ginger, a bit of molasses for the iron and some maple syrup, oh, and cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice. It helped.
The other thing I did was make a fresh "gingerale", I would simmer a ton of ginger in some maple syrup and honey with a bit of water to keep it thin and would mix it with MINERAL water and fresh lime. That helped any time I had the icks before a meal.
I only wanted meat with my first and couldn't stand it with my second. I made a ton of ragout type things with ground beef/lamb, some tomatoes, spices, etc, just brown the meat and add everything and simmer all day or stick it all in the crockpot and cook all day. Eat it over potatoes, sweet potatoes, rice, etc.
Oh, and for some reason, really cold stuff helped me. I made some coconut water popsicles with mango, ginger and coconut water. I know it's not really a food but it did help.