Glad to see you're interested in Intermittent Fasting. I've personally been doing Intermittent Fasting for 3 years now and it's become a way of life for me.
The thing with intermittent fasting is that it isn't a diet per se. Its just a framework of when to eat, not what to eat or how much.
So you can do paleo, low-carb all with-in Intermittent Fasting.
Intermittent Fasting is a very individual thing when it comes to females. I know if people who have no problems with and others that it has ruined their metabolism, hormones, etc.
Here are my thoughts and recommendations:
1. What are your sleep patterns like? How many hours? Do you wake up? Easier or hard to get sleep?
2. What are your stress levels like?
- 16 / 8 fast 5-6 days of the week
- 1-2 days of the week have 150-200g carbs (sweet potatoes, white rice, jasmin, etc.)
- 2-3 litres of water a day
- 8 hours of sleep per day
- 10g BCAA before weight training
Don't go too crazy at first, implement things slow and see how you go.
Any questions, let me know