Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Love the Paleo way of eating and fitness, but not the Bro-Scientists? page 7

oceangrl is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by j3nn View Post
    Way to dodge my question, but no I do not. I can't focus on the infinite world problems all day long, that would paralyze me. I spend more time trying to help correct them than dwelling on the sadness. Zimmerman was found not guilty of a crime but not guilty doesn't always equal innocent.
    I was not dodging your question. It just irritated me. I do what I can and try not to ignore what I see. I cannot see every unfair and horrible thing done to humanity as a whole. I do include animals in that statement. I wish I could do more. You are correct..not guilty does not equal innocent and that man will have to pay for this for the rest of his life. His life is and will be forever changed.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    No one would mourn George Zimmerman if Trayvon Martin had been allowed to finish what he started simply because he's not a poor misunderstood black youth. Funniest part is how hard they tried to make him seem white when he is not.

Thanks far left liberals. I refuse to feel guilty for being born white, so they can shove it.
    Last edited by Derpamix; 07-15-2013 at 09:42 AM.
    Longing is the agony of the nearness of the distant

oceangrl is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpamix View Post
    No one would mourn George Zimmerman if Trayvon Martin had been allowed to finish what he started simply because he's not a poor misunderstood black youth. Funniest part is how hard they tried to make him seem white when he is not.

Thanks far left liberals. I refuse to feel guilty for being born white, so they can shove it.
    Of course he would be mourned. WTF is wrong with you?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

TheyCallMeLazarus is offline Senior Member
    The reality is that there was nothing out of the ordinary or unusual about Martin's death, outside of where it occurred.

The trick would have been for Zimmerman to confront Martin about 2 miles away, or in some parts of Orlando or any major city....you see, THERE, you can kill someone and there is very little chance of anyone much caring or you getting caught. The annual arrest rate for violent crime (percentage of those wanted being caught) in certain zip codes is in the single-digits. It is something all policemen in big cities know. You have to kill someone in certain places, and the odds of anyone telling the police anything to help them is very low. Call that what you will, blame it on the police being huge racists if it fits your bill, but the fact remains that human beings die and other humans do nothing to seek justice for their deaths due to political reasons. That is not normally acceptable in any other case. If you kill someone and I don't tell anyone I saw it because I hated the guy you killed anyway and I think the police are out to get me and my ilk, I am still a piece of garbage.

For example, Martin was from Miami Gardens, not Sanford. I used to live nearby there years ago in school, and anyone from Miami can tell you that is one of the worst parts of town. Murder, gang activity, all of these are very common there. Zimmerman could have shot him on his street back at home under identical circumstances, and no one would have heard of either of them. Just another dead kid in a place where it happens all the time.

Every one of these deaths is a tragedy. With that said, I do not have much sympathy for those that march in the streets now after the verdict, only to go home and see 4 kids his age died and no one will ever catch them. It is hypocrisy in the highest. The reality, the VERY uncomfortable reality, is that there is a culture in many inner-cities that sees murder as an every day occurrence, a price of doing business in places where any real economic opportunity is non-existent. I could give a million reasons as to WHY it is that way, but that's another discussion. Go and try to stop THAT, and then I will have a little more sentimentality over CNN covering it because it happened with a whitish guy in a gated community. It was a terrible thing. Terrible things happen every day.

Zimmerman acted like a hard-up macho idiot, likely with some inner justification due to the crime in the area. YES, he certainly profiled him. All policework, 100% of it, is profiling. That is the job. Obviously he wasn't a policeman and acted like a moron, but don't be so naive as to think that if he were say, an 80yo white grandma the same would've happened....

Trayvon was from a bad neighborhood. He likely saw beatings, shootings, and the like his whole life in Miami Gardens. He wasn't backing down to anyone. No one from a place like that does....he started to beat the hell out of Zimmerman, Zimmerman yelled "Help" (a 17yo from Miami Gardens isn't going to call out like a little girl. Tubby suburban guys do), no one did anything, and he shot him. Is that murder? To call it that you must prove a "depraved mind", and that is hard to prove in the above circumstance. He did a terrible thing that he will live with the rest of his life.
    Last edited by TheyCallMeLazarus; 07-15-2013 at 10:07 AM.

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    this whole conversation is super interesting, but it has zero to do with bro-science
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

RichMahogany is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    this whole conversation is super interesting, but it has zero to do with bro-science
    I agree. More bro-science please.

diene is offline Senior Member
    You know, this whole Zimmerman trial thing is nothing but a big distraction. It's gotten so much coverage and hype because the government and media want to distract everyone from the things that are really important. The NSA's data mining, for example.

It's stupid that the Zimmerman trial got more national attention than any one of the countless incidents in which cops shot and killed innocent people unprovoked. The victims in those cases are often black and the perps (cops) often white. Yet those stories don't get as much attention. WTF?!

To get ripped you have to do this circuit workout I will link you to. It requires doing max out compound lifts, then 2 hours on various isolation machines, followed by a steel cage match with a rabid wolverine trained to eat your face off by Chuck Norris.

Before said workout, you must eat 10g BCAA, 3 poached pheasant eggs, 2oz of peregrine falcon neck, and stock made of aardvark ribcage with baby seal tears. This is to be done 24 minutes prior. If this is too hard for you, you need to grow a pair or buy a purse.... Bitch.

Post workout you eat a wildebeest tongue and white rice (to refill glycogen).

Then, and only with this exact approach will you be ripped. GET SOME!!!! (Smashes full coke can onto forehead)

There.....back on topic
    Last edited by TheyCallMeLazarus; 07-15-2013 at 10:39 AM.

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    i saw this dude walking around the Arnold and he was huge. i mean HUGE and i had to ask

'what is your secret, broski?'

and he said to get the biggest pump ever, just inject cooking oil. and i was like... omg.. it makes so much sense

how much cooking oil should i inject?
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

@Bloodorchid

Sorry I wasn't more specific when we met.

You inject 0.37ml for every pound of real man you are. To find this number, give me $1200 to my PayPal single-page website.

As a rough estimate, inject until you taste cooking oil when you bite a chunk of your tongue off to check, or until your heart stops....newbie bitch.

Every real man knows that.

Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast