Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Love the Paleo way of eating and fitness, but not the Bro-Scientists? page 14

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by kenn View Post
    Canio is the most understanding of women because he used to a queen of the gypsies in a former life
    That is Her Royal Highness the Queen of the Gypsies to the likes of you...

somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

lea
    lea is offline Senior Member
    @Thefastcat, re intermittent fasting. It seems like there are many women who have trouble with if and the women specific data is quite mixed. I do better skipping breakfast mostly and the occasional diner but I haven't tried it beyond that.

Sabine is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheyCallMeLazarus View Post
    Zimmerman yelled "Help" (a 17yo from Miami Gardens isn't going to call out like a little girl. Tubby suburban guys do),
    my emphasis

Whoa, this thread sure went in some different directions. Without getting into the verdict, I thought this was an interesting aspect. The pictures of Zimmerman taken on the night of the killing, do not show a 'tubby' man. Zimmerman that night looks like he is 'normal' weight.

Now a year+ later he is very overweight. I've been wondering different things about this.

Has he been putting on weight from stress? Prison food? Comfort food? Intentionally, to try and make himself look 'weaker'? More 'innocent' (fat people are often stereotyped as incompetent, ineffectual, not often as malevolent)?

I will be interested to see if he drops the weight, and if so, how quickly.

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    my vote is stress, he's gained a fair bit of weight over the last year
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

kenn is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    my vote is stress, he's gained a fair bit of weight over the last year
    My vote is defensive strategy, smart considering most of the pics of TM posted/shown are of when he was 6-12yrs old

He also tanned so he would be darker. Also smart since everyone kept labeling him as white instead of Jewish Hispanic
    Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
    Starting Weight: 294 pounds
    Current Weight: 235 pounds
    Goal Weight: 195 pounds

i think we should discuss the nsa, because so far the media has been distracting everyone very effectively with the trayvon martin case. trial is over and it's all anyone STILL talks about
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    i think we should discuss the nsa, because so far the media has been distracting everyone very effectively with the trayvon martin case. trial is over and it's all anyone STILL talks about
    Apparently it's hard to get emotional over your government spying on you

eKatherine is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabine View Post
    The pictures of Zimmerman taken on the night of the killing, do not show a 'tubby' man. Zimmerman that night looks like he is 'normal' weight.

Now a year+ later he is very overweight. I've been wondering different things about this.

Has he been putting on weight from stress? Prison food? Comfort food? Intentionally, to try and make himself look 'weaker'? More 'innocent' (fat people are often stereotyped as incompetent, ineffectual, not often as malevolent)?

I will be interested to see if he drops the weight, and if so, how quickly.
    At the time of the incident, Zimmerman looked like a hoodlum, like an aging gang member. Now he looks like a fat white guy. Coincidence? I think not.

i think it's because people think the government is all powerful so the attitude is all 'what can i do?'
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Quote Originally Posted by eKatherine View Post
    At the time of the incident, Zimmerman looked like a hoodlum, like an aging gang member. Now he looks like a fat white guy. Coincidence? I think not.
    He looks Hispanic

Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast