Thread: Neurochemistry page

MudLily is offline Senior Member

Neurochemistry

Shop Now
    Mark,

I would appreciate it if you could write a post going into detail about neurotransmitters and how foods and other environmental factors affect them. Some of us with abnormal neurochemistry get anxiety or other problems on low carb diets, and a post describing why might help us to see what ways we would need to modify the PB for our bodies.

Ariana30 is offline Senior Member
    Greetings,

I agree with addressing mental and emotional problems with diet solutions (and getting down to the neurotransmitter level). I recently learned B6 and zinc deficiencies are linked to illnesses such as bi-polar disorder and schizophrenia. It should also be recommended that in offering diet solutions, to mention as a side note services for people dealing with trauma or painful events in life (which diet alone cannot cure). In the US at least it is said 1 in 4 women have been sexually abused or harassed at one point in life, and almost every country has Soldiers and families dealing with war; these traumas our society and people are facing should be considered and solutions offered within every business offering a full-spectrum lifestyle change approach.

Quote Originally Posted by MudLily View Post
    Mark,

I would appreciate it if you could write a post going into detail about neurotransmitters and how foods and other environmental factors affect them. Some of us with abnormal neurochemistry get anxiety or other problems on low carb diets, and a post describing why might help us to see what ways we would need to modify the PB for our bodies.