Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: It's a trap! We're just slaves again! page 3

Aldergirl is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Lol, no, that's our baby. Here's the picture bigger:

And, here it is right-side up:

That one looks creepy no matter the orientation, so here's one that's slightly nicer:

And, a good ol' side view, just for fun and to show we really aren't creating a My Little Pony... or a monster, hopefully!

Misabi is online now Senior Member
    Congrats on the baby monster guys
    If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Quote Originally Posted by tfarny View Post
    If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/ and this (personal fave): http://www.archevore.com/get-started/

Thanks!

Neckhammer is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Aldergirl View Post
    I think Knifegill is still hoping I'll pop out a My Little Pony instead of a child...
    lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Aldergirl View Post
    By the way, Knifegill's avatar is an upside down view of our baby. The utrasound picture just looked so creepy he had to have it as his avatar .

ahhaha thats awesome.... yup your lives are over. Hope it was fun.

Nah, just kidding

Our lives as we now know them will be over, of that I am pretty certain. There's a reason that, even though we want sheep and chickens, we're not getting them now. We won't know how much our lives will change once that baby comes out, and we want to make sure we have time to adjust without having to worry about neglecting animals in our sleep deprivation!

We'll worry about cute, fuzzy, yummy animals once we get this whole parent thing "under control"... if there is such a thing!

MEversbergII is offline Senior Member
    Goodness. Well, don't forget to post pictures so my other half can see.

As for the rust, just how bad is it?

M.

Rusty is offline Senior Member
    Congrats on the baby, you two!!!

Life is no where near over, it's just starting, and it will be awesome. Just think, you have a little one to teach and mold! Make sure you have a bunch more (I am really serious!)!

Happiness is truly in our children! I have four of my own (20, 19, 6, 4), I like my kids in sets of two (Irish twins!).

Quote Originally Posted by MEversbergII View Post
    Goodness. Well, don't forget to post pictures so my other half can see.

As for the rust, just how bad is it?

M.
    The rust isn't too bad. It's a thin, consistent layer across the whole blade, but it hasn't really hurt the integrity of the blade, and I was easily able to work my way through the rust by just sharpening it with a whetstone.

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
    Congrats on the baby, you two!!!

Life is no where near over, it's just starting, and it will be awesome. Just think, you have a little one to teach and mold! Make sure you have a bunch more (I am really serious!)!

Happiness is truly in our children! I have four of my own (20, 19, 6, 4), I like my kids in sets of two (Irish twins!).
    Thanks! We are really excited about having kids. After raising and loving everyone else's kids while working in preschool, I am really looking forward to having my own child and all the memories we'll make, times we'll share, and fun we'll have. We definitely want to have at least one more after this one, and may have more if finances and things work out. Both Knifegill and I were hyper, stubborn kids, and we do worry about having autistic kids, since both of us seem to be on the asperger's spectrum. So, we won't know until after we have them whether or not our kids will require more love and resources than expected. We want to make sure we can provide our kids with the time, love and nutrition they need!

Grrrr! Double post!
    Last edited by Aldergirl; 07-17-2013 at 08:35 PM. Reason: Double post :(

MEversbergII is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    If it's black rust, it'll be fine. That's not "active" so isn't currently doing any harm. If it's red or orange, however, buff that off.

Metalglo is my favorite polishing compound. Note, though, if you want to remove the patina (black rust), it's going to be tedious to get any pitting worked out.

M.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123