Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: It's a trap! We're just slaves again! page 2

Knifegill is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Scythe for the win.

Turquoisepassion:
    Knifegill is christened to be high carb now!
    notontherug:
    the buttstuff...never interested.
    He gives me Lamprey Kisses in the midnight sea
    Flubby tubby gums latching onto me
    For all that I've done wrong, I mastodon something right...

My pony picture thread http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread82786.html

Aldergirl is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dkJames View Post
    Just to think about that blade near my bare feet makes me shiver ...
    Why not just get a few rabbits, put them in a cage on low wheels and let them mow your lawn while you sunbathe
    Supposedly, you can't actually cut your own feet while wielding the thing. Now, someone else's feet/leg that just happens to be in the wrong place, that's a different story!

I'm actually more afraid of stepping on a bee while barefoot than cutting myself. The one time I got stung by a bee was when I stepped on one while running in a sprinkler. Not fun! Needless to say, I don't walk in the grass barefoot anymore!

Knifegill is offline Senior Member
    I'm not doing that barefoot. We have big scary waspy things and spiders, too!

Turquoisepassion:
    Knifegill is christened to be high carb now!
    notontherug:
    the buttstuff...never interested.
    He gives me Lamprey Kisses in the midnight sea
    Flubby tubby gums latching onto me
    For all that I've done wrong, I mastodon something right...

My pony picture thread http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread82786.html

You're losing your caveman cred with your fear of little creepy crawlies...

MEversbergII is offline Senior Member
    Aldergirl, I did not know you and Knifegill were associated.

I picked up my sickle at a local historical water mill. Not had much use for it, as I moved into my apartment in the dead of winter and only recently has there been anything grassy. Might give it a go this weekend if it'll stop raining. A scythe probably wouldn't even fit in my "yard".

M.

diene is offline Senior Member
    They're not just associated. They're married and in the process of producing a little Knifegirl or Aldergill.

Quote Originally Posted by MEversbergII View Post
    Aldergirl, I did not know you and Knifegill were associated.

I picked up my sickle at a local historical water mill. Not had much use for it, as I moved into my apartment in the dead of winter and only recently has there been anything grassy. Might give it a go this weekend if it'll stop raining. A scythe probably wouldn't even fit in my "yard".

M.
    We got ours two weeks ago from a family member. It's all rusted, but I managed to put an edge on it, so I was able to see how it worked. I'm actually amazed I got an edge on it--I didn't think I had the skill! I'm thinking I'll dunk the metal in some coca-cola to eat the rest of the rust off. That's what coke's good for, right? ... But then I'd have to support coke by buying some. Decisions, decisions...

Quote Originally Posted by diene View Post
    They're not just associated. They're married and in the process of producing a little Knifegirl or Aldergill.
    Aldergill or Knifegirl--LOVE IT! Yep, our little one is due mid September. Knifegill really needs to start working on a cage for it. We were both hyper and stubborn when little, and he was highly destructive, too. We're quite worried about what type of child we'll produce, LOL... I think Knifegill is still hoping I'll pop out a My Little Pony instead of a child...

By the way, Knifegill's avatar is an upside down view of our baby. The utrasound picture just looked so creepy he had to have it as his avatar .

Mr.Perfidy is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I thought that it was a distorted picture of bin laden meant to look like the face on mars...
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Jack london, "Before Adam"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast