Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: People who eat PUFAs, come 'ere. page 5

noodletoy is online now Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    it's the interwebs.

we never landed on the moon either.
    As I ate the oysters with their strong taste of the sea and their faint metallic taste that the cold white wine washed away, leaving only the sea taste and the succulent texture, and as I drank their cold liquid from each shell and washed it down with the crisp taste of the wine, I lost the empty feeling and began to be happy and to make plans.

Ernest Hemingway

sbhikes is offline Senior Member
    I could eat salmon 3x a day and be perfectly happy. Well, maybe I would get a little bored of it. There have been times I have eaten it at least 1x a day every single day for months. Felt fantastic, healthy, happy and all that. I believe fish and birds are the foods of the Earth, put here on Earth solely to feed all the other things one way or another.

Nuts on the other hand are fattening. Best for me to stay away, but I do indulge now and then without worry for anything more than my figure.

How can real food be bad? Just eat the real food and skip the man-made stuff. Avoid all the micromanaging of nutritionism.
    Female, 5'3", 49, Starting weight: 163lbs. Current weight: 135 (more or less).
    Starting squat: 45lbs. Current squat: 180 x 2. Current Deadlift: 230 x 2

Nivanthe is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Neckhammer View Post
    If I'm not cooking a whole bird (normal method), then my absolute favorite part to buy is bone in and skin on thighs. I mean there is just no better tasting part of the chicken IMO.
    Agreed. I bought thighs for a while until they were sold out once, and switched to legs. The legs are bigger so I've just gone with that, no one seems to buy them! Also slightly cheaper than thighs. I'm on a superbudget atm.

statikcat is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sbhikes View Post
    I could eat salmon 3x a day and be perfectly happy. Well, maybe I would get a little bored of it. There have been times I have eaten it at least 1x a day every single day for months. Felt fantastic, healthy, happy and all that. I believe fish and birds are the foods of the Earth, put here on Earth solely to feed all the other things one way or another.

Nuts on the other hand are fattening. Best for me to stay away, but I do indulge now and then without worry for anything more than my figure.

How can real food be bad? Just eat the real food and skip the man-made stuff. Avoid all the micromanaging of nutritionism.
    I was pescatarian for long time and started "primal" only eating fish and eggs for main protein. A lot of salmon, ahi, crab, and mahi! I have since started eating any and all meat. After a little over a year I can say I believe I felt better eating all that fish compared to the rest. Lighter and more energy..was in a better mental place as well. Could be various factors but I might go back to that diet for a couple months just as an experiment.
    Last edited by statikcat; 07-11-2013 at 09:32 PM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345