Thread: CrossFit Endurance page

geoffspakes is offline Member

CrossFit Endurance

Shop Now
    Any others here that follow the CFE training? After years of doing normal long slow distance training with CrossFit sprinkled in I made the switch this year. So far I'm digging the results I'm seeing.

diene is offline Senior Member
    My CF box offers crossfit endurance classes. They offered it once a week for a while but switched to once every other week. They're amazing for improving endurance AND (surprisingly, to me) speed.

TheyCallMeLazarus is online now Senior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    I have done some of it, but like anything else it depends a lot on your goals....are you aiming to run a fast 10k or look like the Hulk? You will have to pick one, to a point.

I enjoy Crossfit Football a lot, for the fact that they SEPARATE the strength and conditioning parts of a workout. I have found that to be the one big thing I disagree on with the main site...I am a firm believer that esp for me, lifting max out ollies has magical properties. Doing 200 pushups is great and all, but not as awesome as setting 1RM power cleans.

I enjoy CF football because it fits what I want, which is to crush people's skulls in rugby I did the endurance stuff to prep for endurance races (Ruck, Tough Mudder), but I tend to slim up a lot when I do that. If you are a hardgainer, doing the work like in CFE will make you lose a little size. It is inevitable. Depends on what you want....