Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Green smoothie/blending veggies causing issues page 2

biko is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Pulverized / blended veggies also will result in more nutrients being 'released' from cells, as chewing isn't as efficient.
    Up to 300% I read.

tekshow is offline Junior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by biko View Post
    Pulverized / blended veggies also will result in more nutrients being 'released' from cells, as chewing isn't as efficient.
    Up to 300% I read.

I have learned a lot in this thread already! Good info people! Yeah, it makes sense, it's basically pre-digested food. I'm not sure the body and brain really know the difference of food put through a blender or food processor. Sure the latter has the word "processor" in it, but c'mon it's just smaller bits of broken down food for the body.

Thanks for the info on Raw MILK too! I've been watching documentaries and it's only borderline illegal in Oregon. Small farms can sell it, but I never see it at farmers market. And after checking a local RAW milk directory the nearest place is about 2 hours away by car.

That's awesome though, some of these outdated, misunderstood laws need to change!

Pssst: The documentary I watched showed raw milk farmers getting their food stuffs raided! IS that really happening down there California?

/thread hijack
    Living the dream - One life at a time!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12