Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Are we really supposed to eat animals? Fruit seems a more natural choice page 6

Neckhammer is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Markbt View Post
    If vegans are so smart, why are they vegans?
    See. Our logic is undeniable!

quelsen is offline Senior Member
    did someone say caveman rape? what bout cavewoman rape

sex at dawn

the feminization of males

the masculazation of females

white is the new black

black is the new red

red is green

The keyword here is blackwhite. Like so many Newspeak words, this word has two mutually contradictory meanings. Applied to an opponent, it means the habit of impudently claiming that black is white, in contradiction of the plain facts. Applied to a Party member, it means a loyal willingness to say that black is white when Party discipline demands this. But it means also the ability to believe that black is white, and more, to know that black is white, and to forget that one has ever believed the contrary. This demands a continuous alteration of the past, made possible by the system of thought which really embraces all the rest, and which is known in Newspeak as doublethink. Doublethink is basically the power of holding two contradictory beliefs in one's mind simultaneously, and accepting both of them.

— Part II, Chapter IX — The Theory and Practice of Oligarchical Collectivism
    Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

Predator not Prey
    Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

CW 315 | SW 506
    Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66

Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com

mike is offline Senior Member
    Ouch quelsen you make my head hurt. you lost me after the sex at dawn part.

TheyCallMeLazarus is offline Senior Member
    I won't honor the troll with a response, other than to say the original post was truly REMARKABLE in the level of stupidity, scientific ignorance, terrible grammar/spelling, and terrible logic. Reading it was like getting hit in the head by an anvil of dumb.

Lazarus out

magnolia1973 is offline Senior Member
    You know what, reading that post convinced me to go back to being a vegan. I so miss soy cheese and chixen nuggets. I also miss the heartburn and having to shop at the plus sized shop. I also miss having no energy and falling asleep at my desk at 3pm. I mean, really what a delight to eat things like tempeh and seitan and imagine it is bacon.

Yeah fuck it. Not convinced, go home.

http://maggiesfeast.wordpress.com/
    Check out my blog. Hope to share lots of great recipes and ideas!

Kegas76 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Forager View Post
    Why do they all have hard boiled eggs on their lapel?

PrimalFish is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by magnolia1973 View Post
    You know what, reading that post convinced me to go back to being a vegan. I so miss soy cheese and chixen nuggets. I also miss the heartburn and having to shop at the plus sized shop. I also miss having no energy and falling asleep at my desk at 3pm. I mean, really what a delight to eat things like tempeh and seitan and imagine it is bacon.

Yeah fuck it. Not convinced, go home.
    I wasn't suggesting soy cheese and chixen nuggets. For the past 6 months I have been following a low-fat (10-20%) vegan diet comprised entirely of starchy tubers, white rice, beans, lentils, properly soaked pseudo grains, fruits, vegetables and a few nuts and seeds. I never eat processed foods or soy or imagine anything is bacon. I feel really good eating this way. I believe if I were to eat a higher-fat vegan diet I would start to feel sluggish...I haven't tried that. I may try a diet similar to Bill Clinton's comprised of Fruit, Vegetables and Beans soon.

ChocoTaco369 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweet Leilani View Post
    No, fruit is not available in abundance sorry. Move out of the city and try living in a village and you'll see why we eat meat, and why we need to eat meat and tubers. A fruit only diet could only be championed by arrogant westerners who only need to go into a shop to buy it. Go out into the real world and see how well you fare on a fruit only diet.
    Human beings evolved along the Equator, not in North America. Along the Equator, fruit is plentiful all year long. What isn't plentiful is animals rich in fat. It's very logical to think the original human diet was mostly made up of fruits and leaner, smaller game since that is what was available.

If you want something that isn't human, look into green, leafy vegetables. Could you imagine ancient man expending hundreds of calories to come back with a couple heads of lettuce providing virtually no usable energy?
    Don't put your trust in anyone on this forum, including me. You are the key to your own success.

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    no but i can imagine ancient man eating members of a neighboring tribe
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Over the next 90 minutes, I want to show you that all of your problems can be solved with my penis.

MouthDR is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Who would eat fruit when they can eat meat?

I reckon that the meat eaters would eventually slap the s*** out of the fruit eaters and take over the genome. And here we are

Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast