Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Are we really supposed to eat animals? Fruit seems a more natural choice page 5

Urban Forager is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Life is death. We all take turns. It's sacred to eat during our turn and be eaten when our turn is over. RichMahogany.

quelsen is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimalFish View Post
    I have read allot of primal articles that say it would be ridiculous to consider primal man ate allot of carbs. But it seems to me that primal man would have eaten mostly fruit (also some nuts/seeds, leafy greens, and yes meat,fish). I was hoping someone could show me the flaw in my following logic: Primal man would be in some warm place (where humans are meant to be) where there are lots of fruit trees and he'd eat lots of fruit because it is easy to get to and available in abundance. It's nicely packaged, satisfies his taste buds, doesn't need to be cooked, prepared or seasoned. Then he'd take a crap and disperse the seeds and more fruit trees would grow. It seems to me like fruit is the only thing that wants to be eaten and we have a symbiotic relationship with it. I know primal man also ate meat, but could this not be considered human error? Like moving to cold climates? Money? War? Slavery? My point is, us humans have not always gotten it right (but in some instances there have been a few who have realized the error and fought to make great change). Maybe we're supposed to use our unique higher consciousness as humans to evolve and see that we do not need to kill animals and burden our planet in order to be healthy. If one eats adequate calories in fruits, vegetables, nuts, and seeds there is no need to eat meat. We do not need all that protein. I use to stand behind the logic that there are essential fatty acids and essential amino acids, but no essential carbs. But this is because the human body is so resilient that it will make glucose from protein if you don't give it enough sugar. Why not just give it (natural) sugar? It will produce ketones to fuel the brain if you follow a very high fat/super low carb diet in order to not die. Why not just give it the natural sugar it needs to function? Fruit seems to be the perfect human food and a plant based diet can provide us with all the essential nutrients we need to thrive, so why not let the animals live their lives?
    because Eve foisted Original Sin onto mankind and after the flood God told us to eat Animals and in return he made them afraid of us.
    Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

Predator not Prey
    Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

CW 315 | SW 506
    Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66

Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Anthony View Post
    Holy balls, is this really happening? Or am I hallucinating from too little sleep?

Sent via A-10 Warthog
    go back to sleep

Predator not Prey

CW 315 | SW 506

Quote Originally Posted by Sweet Leilani View Post
    Sorry dude, I meant 'crap' as in it's a crap thing to use for justification, not that consciousness itself is crap

I understand what you're saying.. You're asking a bigger question about life and the universe, and how eating animals fits into it. Well there is very little truth that's universal, we each must find our own. The only way to find your own is to look within. And if that means for you that you feel more connected to all-that-is by not eating animals, then that's the right path for you. But being connected to all-that-is also means allowing others to follow their own path and not judge or condemn.

You be as you be, and let others be as they be
    Namaste

Predator not Prey

CW 315 | SW 506

Quote Originally Posted by Knifegill View Post
    Translation:
    I think you are all making stupid choices, and my vegan friends told me I get to go to cute fuzzy animal heaven if I follow their dogma. I've come back to this forum to help save you retards from all the meat you're eating. Not only that, but I've actually bought into the idea that we can live on magic, without protein, and still avoid brain shrinkage. I'm going to pretend that eating animals is a burden to our planet to justify my false religion. I'm also going to ignore all the dead vegan babies and 40-year-old vegans who look like 80-year-olds. I'm better than you because I have bought into a pile of stupid lies, and I'm here to act like I know something, when I'm actually just embarking on a confusing new malnutrition campaign.

You know who else has good vascularity? That Harley Durianrider monkey whose eyes are clearly receding into his head as his brain deflates. Go compare photos. His neural tissue is actually shrinking. Just because you are starving enough to see your veins doesn't mean you are healthy. Ethiopian kids also have great vascularity.

My brother strikes again

Predator not Prey

CW 315 | SW 506

aliphian is offline Senior Member
    A population grows as large as the food source allows and the human brain is really good at figuring out ways to survive.

Primal man would not be thinking about the moral aspects of eating meat, he would have eaten what was available to survive. Maybe that was fruit at one point, but eventually the population would outgrow the fruit supply as long as there was another food source capable of sustaining us (such as animal flesh). The fact that we can eat such varied diets is evidence of this.

There is no "humans got it wrong". That assumes that there is a "right" way. There is no right way. There is survival or death.
    The above should be viewed as complete and utter nonsense.

Markbt is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Neckhammer View Post
    No there aren't.
    If vegans are so smart, why are they vegans?

ToldUzo is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MaceyUK View Post
    Apes that eat mostly plants are hairy...we aren't. The reason for this is so that we sweat efficiently when running down large animals and thus keep ourselves cool whilst they overheat and exhaust themselves. .
    What about wolfes and tigers?? Pretty much fur on them
    A balanced, varied diet is what most aim for - and should.
    What on earth?! Take a walk on the wild side.

RichMahogany is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ToldUzo View Post
    What about wolfes and tigers?? Pretty much fur on them
    A balanced, varied diet is what most aim for - and should.
    Wolves aren't persistence hunters, which is what I suspect Macey was referring to.

quikky is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Anthony View Post
    Holy balls, is this really happening? Or am I hallucinating from too little sleep?
    Unfortunately, I think it is happening. Once in a while we get a troll who drops a vegan stink bomb into the forum, and it smells for tens of pages, with the troll disappearing into the background, and others fighting over vegans, primates, caveman rape, and whatever other crap comes up from this mess.

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast